Honored Contributor

I'd never owned one until I got one when they had that QVC show where they give to some charity or cancer cause.

It was half price.

I don't like anything heavy and it is heavier than any iron I've owned but I have to say, it is an iron in a class by itself.

And like others have said, it makes ironing enjoyable.

I like mine because it has a sharp point which is great for those small places.I noticed not all the Rowenta's have as small a point. So if you want that, look at the different versions.

Even without steam, it makes ironing easy and quicker. It kind of glides itself. I don't have to press or push hard and it never spits or leaks when using steam.

I'm really glad I got it. One of the best QVC things I own.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I have one and it is a really good iron but rarely use it anymore...started using a steamer to get rid of wrinkles...

Honored Contributor

@Wiskota  Hands down - buy this one, Rowenta makes THE BEST I think. I bought my first Ro years ago and still use it today, certainly not nearly as often as I did when I worked, but yes, it still is going strong.  Not all the bells & whistles as this one but if I needed a new iron or just wanted a Ro I'd be all over this one.

Regular Contributor

I had a Rowenta iron. It wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Mine wasn't the least expensive either.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE my Rowenta!!! My only regret was that I didn't get one sooner. I am one who hated ironing. I could not believe there was a difference between irons until I got the Rowenta. Ironing is a totally difference experience with this tool. You need the proper tool for a home project and you need the proper tools for everyday tasks. QVC prices are very good compared to what I've seen at the B&M stores. I also like the guarantee. I won't have any other brand.