Super Contributor

I am interested in the Rowanta Big Deal on Q2.  Does anyone have a Rowanta and do you like/dislike it?  thanks

Esteemed Contributor

It's a great iron.

Paid $100 at Q when they first came out.

Super Contributor

Thanks for that information.  May have to give in an buy one.  I'm trying to cut back on purchases but it isn't working so well!

Respected Contributor

It's the best IMHO!  Makes ironing so easy. I actually don't dread ironing.

Esteemed Contributor

I love my Rowenta!!!!!  Makes a huge difference IMO.  Some dislike that it is heavier, but, the quality and steam make a huge impact.  And, you can also steam vertically.  Expensive, yes;  worth every penny.

Trusted Contributor

I am enthusiastic and skilled ironer. I know, weird, but I just don’t mind ironing at all. My Rowenta iron is 1700 watts, produces really good steam and is a good tool for the task. It’s efficient and shortens the amount of effort. I’d never bout anything different than Rowenta, though mI’ve has lasted a long time,  and I think the deal is excellent. It’s a good value and the iron is fine. It does not have heat adjustments, but I bought mine in Costco and it does have heat and steam adjustability. I don’t think it’s a big deal since the wattage and steam output is the same. If you’re on the fence, buy the deal on the Q. 

Respected Contributor

I’ve had nothing but Rowena irons (I dropped one 🙁) for the past 12 years or so. They’re great and well worth the money! I don’t iron unless I have to, but my Rowenta makes ironing a breeze!

Respected Contributor

Best investment I've ever made.  I do a lot of sewing as well as personal ironing and this makes light work of it.  I've had mine for years and have never had any problems.  No dirty, spitting water like cheap irons.  I even gave one as a gift to my DIL and she loves it. They do the job right with 1 pass.  Saves a lot of time.

Super Contributor

Thank you all so much.  You helped me decide and a grey one Is coming my way.

Respected Contributor

Some people complain about them being heavy but that's what makes ironing so easy.

I wouldn't be without one.  And I iron a lot.