Super Contributor

TSV for Monday by BeautyScience (Needleing) is already sold out in Rose Gold.  Will they have any for Monday when it debuts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Rose Gold Sold Out Already?

[ Edited ]

@usffan- If you click on the "Auto-Delivery" the rose gold is there.  You could always order that way, then cancel any further deliveries.  I'm not sure what's involved in the A/D.

ETA:

• First shipment includes GloPRO Tool with 2 AAA batteries, Face MicroTip attachment head, five-count Skin Prep Pads, one pair of Bright Eyes Illuminating Colloidal Silver and Collagen Eye Patches, clear acrylic case, spritzer bottle, and USB adapter
  • Future shipments include Face MicroTip attachment head only, arriving approximately every 90 days for two years
Super Contributor

RoseGold is sold out in auto-delivery as well as one time only.

Honored Contributor

@usffan

Sometimes orders don’t go through and your rose gold may become available. 

Respected Contributor

Probably only the pre-sale amount has sold out. 

Super Contributor

I hope so.  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone purchased this? Any comments. I am intrigued to try. Are results if any permanent???
Esteemed Contributor

Another thing I am concerned is that this item is an old model and st the beginning of the year when they bring out all
The NewYou products they will bring out a newer better version. I have had that happen before
Esteemed Contributor

Look up A353532. It is a bigger configuration and offers the body attachment for $189 and with a lot more pads. However read the reviews. I am going to pass on this.
Contributor

I have never purchased the GloPro; however, I have purchased the tool from Ebay. In order for you to get any results, you have to use at least a .5 microneedling device.  I don't believe GloPro is that.  With that being said, I only use my device once a month because it is a .5 device and you wouldn't want to use that weekly, but only monthly.  I only paid $5 for the device.  I get great results on my own.  I've watched several You Tube videos that were very helpful and my skin is in great condition.  I am 55 years old and wouldn't be without that tool.  I hope this helps.