Honored Contributor

Re: Rose Gold Sold Out Already?

[ Edited ]

The GloPro tool is not meant to go into the deep layers of the skin and is a tool used for exfoliation purposes only. It is not intended for collagen induction which would require a tool with at least 0.5mm needles. I believe the GloPro tool has needles somewhere in the vicinity of 0.25mm. 

Collagen in the skin is stimulated where the fibroblast cells are located. These cells are deep and found starting about 0.5mm into the skin layer called the dermis.

Just to clarify...there are two kinds of microneedling. One is for exfoliation and the other kind is for collagen induction. The GloPro is made for exfoliation only.

Honored Contributor

This is one product I just don't get.  Poking tiny holes into my face seems so ridiculous to me.  I wonder what the long term effects are going to be on the skin from something like this.

Besides all that, the before and afters are not exactly overwhelming me at all.  In some I can't even barely notice any difference.

Frequent Contributor

I owned this devise once. I returned it. As soon as I started sweating on my face my skin started to itch and burn. All day long. Very  uncomfortable. And those needles are for exfoliation only. Because they are to short to do more.

Honored Contributor

@usffan wrote:

RoseGold is sold out in auto-delivery as well as one time only.

@usffan- At the time I posted, it was definitely there, as I was able to select it and put it in my cart.  Sorry to hear it had gone, when you checked.

Esteemed Contributor

If you go Amazon you will find a lot of these micro needle rollers with the same depth as this device. In fact one comes with 3 heads. Read the reviews. I would save my money if I can by a similar device for $20. Who cares about the facial pads and eye pads. You can buy them on amazon too
Esteemed Contributor

I don’t any results in the pictures.  This gal is making a fortune because some believe anything they hear.

Respected Contributor

This Glowpro sounds like snake oil sales pitch. Exfoliation? What about a face cloth for  the most basic exfoliation or the Clarisonic? This tool doesn't sound credible not to mention the vendor pitching it.