Respected Contributor

I am saving lots of money by not watching QVC today. Every time I Q check it's still Roomba. How boring do you have to be to watch an infomercial all day?

Esteemed Contributor

Does the Roomba work well? I have a friend who runs it in a different room each day. She likes it 'okay.' I received one for the holidays. Funny thing, husband retired and is taking over vacuum task, so I guess my gift was his gift. It's still in the box.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Could not take David oooing and ahhing over the silly overpriced vaccum cleaner. same with his "smart" garbage can that he paid over $100 for.   QVC is becoming more and more elitist by the day with some of these items.

Respected Contributor

@Reever I wish so that we could get a women to cook instead !!

Respected Contributor

@Reever Man! My sentiment exactly. Enough already. I just find something else to do or watch.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady Just not Stacy. Please !!

Respected Contributor

We LOVE our Roomba.  We bought it years ago - I think on HSN.  We run it almost every night when we go to bed.  We've replaced the motor once and changed some brushes, but we're not sure how much longer it will last so...the TSV today has some helpful features that ours doesn't have so we bought it!!!

Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Reever Man! My sentiment exactly. Enough already. I just find something else to do or watch.

Becca Lou, I bounce back and forth between QVC and Jewelry Television when the TSVs are presented ad nauseua.   I firmly blame Mike George for the decision to over expose TSVs

Respected Contributor

I had 1 years ago and loved it. Boyfriend took it, I always wanted another. I looked up this Roomba and it is recommended by Consumer Reports. I ended up buying one today at Costco for $50 less than the QVC price with 2 virtual walls. I compared the 2 on the Internet and they are essentially the same except the 1 I got comes with 2 walls, The 1 QVC is offering usually does not come with a wall. So they are throwing a wall in. It is a good price for this model. 

Respected Contributor

I have the Shark equivalent of this. Yes it is handy for clean ups, but it does not replace regular vacuuming.