Honored Contributor

That's why I didn't spend one minute watching the regular channel on Roomba day.

Some people complain that there's a Q2 channel, but it can be great on days like today.  Q2 had several live fashion and accessory Clearance shows hosted by Amy, Carolyn, and Stacey (those are the ones I watched) all day.  I purchased some really great buys!

Esteemed Contributor

I never watch on Sunday - its all hard goods and items for the home that I'm not the least bit interested in. It's become very boring. 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I never watch on Sunday - its all hard goods and items for the home that I'm not the least bit interested in. It's become very boring. 

I messaged David Venable on Facebook; hopefully he has enough clout to tell the powers that be that we do not wanyt to see vaccum cleaners during ITKWD.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Roomba Again?

[ Edited ]

I got the Shark for Christmas. I have it set to run every other day. It is nice to come home and not have dog/cat hair tumbleweeds in the kitchen and a nice and clean carpet in the living room. I have the one with the little hand vac attachment. That little thing is worth its weight in gold! Love it!! 

I would NEVER spend that much on a Roomba but my Shark is worth it.