Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Today's repeated sales pitch by the hosts -- "What do you have to lose? You can return it!" -- is not resonating with me at all.  Micro-piercing my face is something I am very afraid to do.  I am not at all comfortable with this tool. Aerating the garden is fine, but my face......I would be the only one left with terrible scars or uneven spots left on my skin.

---------------

Exactly what went thru my mind!!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Here's my take:

I have had Botox, fillers, a photofacial (laser) ....which did hurt a little by the way but it was worth it, a 'peel' at the day spa and once I had dermaplaning at the place where I have Botox (it was nice but not a repeat thing for me).

I would NEVER ever buy that contraption with mini needles in there.  My goodness, it's your FACE - what if something went wrong?  Plus if you've ever had a slight bleed above your neck, it could get you a trip to the hospital because of non-stop bleeding (happened to me a couple of times).  

Things like this in my opinion should be left to the professionals, if at all.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   It may not have anything to do with facial exercises but if you believe what you said,  gullible comes to mind.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee   It may not have anything to do with facial exercises but if you believe what you said,  gullible comes to mind.

@Katcat1 

I'm not a gullible person at all. I'm a scientist and I believe in results which I have seen for myself using a device similar to the TSV. I've been at it for about a decade if you can believe that.Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

Years ago, I bought an Emjoi epilator from the Q, the pitch was it would end having to shave all the time, which was true. The downside, it gave me a terrible rash on my legs leading me to the dermatologist for treatment and the regular razor attachment I used for my underarms ruined the skin. I have scarring and develop boils if I sweat. There is nothing I can do about this the damage is done. So please be really careful with these types of epilator's.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The thing is an exfoliation tool designed to make your skin care products absorb more easily. It has nothing to do with facial exercises.

Seriously! Clearly,  the OP is confused and posted erroneous information

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  - this is not the 1st time that you have posted erroneous information about a beauty product.

I find some of your your threads/posts to be reckless and misleading!  This one is up at the top of the list for reckless and misleading posts.

Q customers do you own research - the OP post is erroneous!   

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I know that sort of thing works for you.  I've decided it's really not for me if, for no other reason, than the time commitment involved.  I just know I wouldn't use it consistently because I know me.

I happened to turn over to a presentation of it mid-morning and the host was rolling that thing all over her made-up face.  Yuk.  The vendor was talking about how lovely her skin was and I was thinking it wasn't so lovely looking, and she says she uses it twice a day.  I'm 62, and I know she isn't that old, but I think most of my skin is in better shape than hers.  I don't know what host it was since I don't keep up with them and only know who a few of them are.  My main skin issue is broken capillaries although I am getting some laxity around the mouth and jawline.  I would be concerned that a tool like this might exacerbate the broken capillaries. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Broken caps will always be a problem whenever there is any kind of skin manipulation involved, some worse than others unfortunately.

Respected Contributor

Re: Roller for Face 10/3

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

The thing is an exfoliation tool designed to make your skin care products absorb more easily. It has nothing to do with facial exercises.

Your skin care can absorb quite well without this ridiculous item. I flipped by for moments and saw SK claiming that using this item alone got rid of wrinkles..using that phony before and after photo imaging they use.That is impossible. A total lie. I have had a  state of the art Fraxel laser procedure by a plastic surgeon - it helped but did not remove wrinkles.