Super Contributor
Can anyone explain how the Roar Organic Drinks fit into a gourmet holiday show?
Honored Contributor

Nope--- Just that they are a edible/drinkable  item and on Wednesday when the kitchen show is on----I found these at my local grocery store on sale 2/$5.00 normally $2.99 each. Not impressed enough to buy or try them tho.

Super Contributor

They are gross. Wegman's sells the indvidual bottles for cheaper than the TSV too. I only bought one bottle and ended up dumping it. 

Respected Contributor

Also available on Amazon.....

Honored Contributor

@bluetail fly - Maybe because they're the TSV?

We are happy with these. DH is diabetic. He likes them. DD likes them too. I have tried them and also think they taste great, but I haven't had one yet because I want DH to have them. I haven't seen them at any grocery stores around us, so I just ordered the blueberry one. We already have mango and peach.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bluetail fly wrote:
Can anyone explain how the Roar Organic Drinks fit into a gourmet holiday show?

It's a gourmet drink?  Plus it's the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

Also available on Amazon.....

Much more expensive on amazon than the TSV price. 

Honored Contributor

It's a special drink and I was impressed but only one flavor I'd go out of my way for.  The Clementine/Orange-ish one.  I haven't tried the Peach yet, but pretty sure I'd like the flavor.  Don't like the Acai flavor (at all) or the Watermelon one.  But beyond the flavor, I really don't like the "texture" of it, thicker than I like it so I'm a big pass this time.  I prefer the Orange Vitamin Water, same kind of product, quite a bit cheaper and has a thinner texture.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor
It is nice to have a healthier choice of flavored beverages.
This is a good price . Especially because it is heavy and shipping is free.
Valued Contributor

Re: Roar Organic Drinks

[ Edited ]

I have never tried them so I cannot comment on taste, but I was watching Sandra Bennett present them and she looked like she wanted to gag when she took her short little sips....she was smiling as normal but just my opinion her face looked like,,,Ugh,,,can I spit this out........