Respected Contributor

These  are my go to and ones I wear almost every day.  They wash like iron with no special treatment.  I have so many that I am holding off ordering today.  They don't show a panty line on me and I like the leg style and length.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I just checked on the HSN site and it does say to hand wash and hang to dry. 

Valued Contributor

I have not purchased her panties but her bras and I really like them.  I only purchase the ones with the removable pads. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  - Yes, but Rhonda has said she puts them in the washer/dryer. I'd never buy them if they had to be hand washed. I've never once done that. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  - Yes, but Rhonda has said she puts them in the washer/dryer. I'd never buy them if they had to be hand washed. I've never once done that. 

I dont wear them often so hand wash and dry is fine for me. I can see where the lace may deteriorate in the washer, unless maybe a delicate cycle in cold water. Dryer on low. 

Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

I have not purchased her panties but her bras and I really like them.  I only purchase the ones with the removable pads. 

Her OG Ahh bras are my daily wear bra, and I agree, the pads are a must. 

Regular Contributor

I bought them as the TS many years ago and this time again, expecting a reduction in quality as it’s happening with so many things, but was pleased to see they're the same. I really like the slight compression and softness. They're not made with natural fibers so I don't wear them every day, but wtem I do, I love the way they make me look and feel.