Valued Contributor

Anyone have opinions on the Rhonda Shear panties for today on HSN?

Honored Contributor

I own some of Rhonda's bra's and panties like the ones as the TS today.  I like her line and find it fairly comfortable and true to size.  The panties do act as shapers but not too tight.  I don't wear them everyday, mostly when going out or wearing a more form fitting outfit.   She does have her own size chart on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

I've worn them for years, on & off, & have always been very pleased.  They wear & wash very well, & are so pretty.

Honored Contributor

Rhonda Shear 5-pack Classic Pin-Up Panty with Lace Detail

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

Anyone have opinions on the Rhonda Shear panties for today on HSN?

@disneynut57  These are my favorites! I've worn them for years. I got two sets. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear Panties TS

[ Edited ]
  • I have a set of these from years ago.  Bought & never used after trying one pair.  Mine are a set of four pink/beige/black/coffee.  They are polyester.  They seem well made but the panel inside is not cotton and is uncomfortable.  The waistband rolls when I sit down, and I am not heavy weighing 135 lbs at 5'5".  Will not buy again or recommend.  Also have an few Ahhh bras.  The original & updated.  It's a Unibra, no support & flattens you.
Honored Contributor

I have had them for years. I dont use them for everyday, I use them under special dressy clothing as more of a control top. They are comfy and fit well. I have them in 2 sizes, depending on if my weight is up or down. They dont ride up on the longer length leg. 

Honored Contributor

Also, I wash them by hand, which is what I think the care instructions say, cant remember for sure, assume it is due to the lace. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear Panties TS

[ Edited ]

I happen to like this style, which isn't easy to find.

'Boy shorts' seem to be too low of a rise, and the legs of the panties too short.

So, this RS style is 'perfect' for me.  They don't cut me across my tummy, which is very sensitive in my present days.

I've always wished that they would have sets of 7.....One pair per day.  2 sets = would total  14 days.

I'm now ordering two sets....I guess I should order three sets =  15 days.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I purchased a wihile ago when they were a set of 3 and wore them to death.  I like them,  I sized down.  I don't need underwear but I'm thinking of getting a set.