Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LIG1    I hope you had a mild case and feel better soon.  There are still many Covid cases.  Almost every day I hear of a new one.

Thank you so much, @Kachina624. Even though DH and I have still been masking, we both knew it was just a matter of time before Covid found us. 

Take care💛

Esteemed Contributor

There is not a bra made that fits and is comfortable for all woman. I have some  

ah ha bras so i feel qualified to comment.

I find them comfortable  to wear around the house and with loose fitting sweat shirts,  many women wear them to sleep in.  Some wear two for additional support if needed.

I prefer my regular bras with tee shirts and more form fitting outfits.  And some outfits look better with certain bra styles.  IMHO.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never tried a Rhonda Shear bra but they look flimsy, like they wouldn't support a sandwich bag of feathers.  I need support and the skills of a civil engineer to design mine.

@Kachina624  Smiley LOL

I tried to wear them a few years ago.  Awful for my full cup size. 

After putting it on, I looked just as great as the models -- standing still.  Take a few steps and the non-stop giggle, and breasts morphing into a weird shape, made them a Big No for me.  

Super Contributor

i can't wear an underwire bra anymore either and can't stand the step in bras. i've found Hanes makes a very good bra with no underwire, very good support, back fastener bra. that's all I wear nowadays. I usually find them in Walmart or Kohl's. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Rhonda AH HA bras

[ Edited ]

I like her bras, but I am a 34B (not really large). But they are well priced and comfortable  (comparatively)-  They are not hard to slide up, in my opinion. I have many! 

Respected Contributor

I also have the double layer Ahh bras from a few years back and still wear them.  They support my 36DD bust and feel comfortable.  They are my favorite Ahh bra.   I like stepping into the bra.   I sleep in the Ahh bra and wear one most of the time at home and around the farm.   My favorite Rhonda Shear bra is the pin up bra that fastens in the back.   I think you just have to try a bra to know if it works for you.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Tried a few times.  Not enough support for me.

Honored Contributor

I put these on over my head because my hips are the widest part of me.  The shoulder part I can just sort of angle up.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had a good experience with Ah Bras, but I limit my expectation.  Bein a 32D. I need support. The Ah Bra only gives me enough support for house wear and if I am out the bra will work under a looser fitting top or at this time of year where I am probably wearing multi layers.  I cannot wear a t-shirt and an Ah Bra without looking a little saggy and loose (not a good look for any size breasts).  Wearing two Ah Bras helps with this little problem, but I refuse to do that when I can wear one Wacoal or Jockey and get the support and lift I need in a comfortable bra.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have several.  They have NO support. I am a 34C and look like a unaboob in them. Don't waste your money.