Valued Contributor

Re: Revitalign TSV Tuesday April 2

I think they are bulky looking, more geared for the youth. The lace looks odd and would worry they'd stretch out......IMO
I just don't care for the look. But love the brand.
Honored Contributor

Never tried this brand but I just dont care for the look of these shoes, just not my style. 

Respected Contributor

My problem with this brand & Spenco before it & also Vionic is that my feet hate that metatarsal bump thing in the footbed.  Years ago, a podiatrist prescribed me some rather spendy custom Spenco orthotics for plantar fasciitis that I couldn't stand wearing & ended up tossing. 

If this brand works for you, great, but it does not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite brand.  I got the recovery clogs. Great price.  I have a pair of Spenco wool sneakers.  My favorite style is the Siesta.  Got the blue clogs.

Respected Contributor

I think they would bother my high instep since they come so close  to the ankle area.

Will be passing.  Not sure I'm quite a sneaker type girl anyway.  But they are cute if you are. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

These are very cute, but I have the TSV from a couple of years ago that is almost identical to this one and frankly, they are not very comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

I received the denim floral today. They are cute but the heel keeps sliding off my foot when I walk. There is no way to adjust. I am returning. 

Super Contributor

Just received today. They fit perfectly and very comfortable. I ordered the pink and green. Glad I made this purchase. This is my 1st purchase with this brand. 

Honored Contributor

Received mine today.  I wear a 10M well can't get these on unless I "force" my foot into shoe.  Once on they are so tight both in toe & width (could not put even peds on) -- returning for exchange for 11M.

🤞🏻 they will fit.  I didn't want to order "wide" as I've never worn a wide size so hoping 11 fits cuz they are nice shoe.

New Contributor

I purchased the red ones. My regular size, 6 1/2 W, fits perfectly.