Respected Contributor

Re: Revitalign TSV - January 9, 2024

I really like Revitalign (was Spenco) and have several pairs. 
I just re-organized my shoes into 1 space, which were spread out in 5 areas of the house and it blew my mind that I have too many pairs!!
Nuff said- stick me with a fork, I'm done with shoes-  Besides, I hate the $5.50 shipping (shoes are hard to buy without trying on)! I've spent too much returning shoes. 
Buti do like this brand- healthy for your feet, so enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

I was hoping to see a boot.  These are spring shoes that look like slippers.  No thanks.

Huge disappointment.

Honored Contributor

Don't wear mules.  Because you have to wear it barefoot.  I always wear shoes and socks together.  My sister (like me) has to wear socks but she does wear mules.  Looks blah, but she does't care.  She's happy wearing them with socks. She doesn't want smelly old shoes. 

Respected Contributor

Some of you seem to forget that parts of the country do not experience snow and extremely cold weather in the winter.  

I can wear this type of shoe year round in the Southwest. 

Trusted Contributor

I tried a pair of orthotics in a department store...they hurt my feet so much.  Are you supposed to wear them and get used to them??  The pain was in my arch area.  And I tried on different pairs.  It wasn't the same brand.  I was curious.  I have seen so much about orthotics. 

Respected Contributor

TSV.  The S is supposed to mean SPECIAL.  These shoes just don't look very special; they look very similar to many other shoes in that brand, and in the former Spenco line. 

Super Contributor

I will stay with Easy Spirits. Better price and more neutral colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@hkrgrl   as with clothing, shoe designers are already looking to spring and summer   

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I like this brand and have several pairs from them.  They are very comfortable.

However these shoes are boring and nothing special.

They are also very spring like.  The weather is just starting to get much colder here and these look like they would be nice in warmer weather.  I agree with the comment that they would look better with no socks.

There are parts of the country where we could wear these shoes year round.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Don't wear mules.  Because you have to wear it barefoot.  I always wear shoes and socks together.  My sister (like me) has to wear socks but she does wear mules.  Looks blah, but she does't care.  She's happy wearing them with socks. She doesn't want smelly old shoes. 

I have Easy Spirit mules and never wear them barefoot!  The only shoes I wear without socks are sandals.  I agree with your sister!  I don't understand "looks blah" wearing socks with mules???