Frequent Contributor

Reviews on 2 tsvs: Berkshire velvetsoft sheets and AK stadium cellphone bag

Finally my 3 AK stadium bags came. Shipping took 9 days.

But I'm so glad I ordered these! One for me two for gifts. The leather is so soft. I kept the Lapis blue leather for me. Ordered the rose gold and vino for gifts for my mother and daughter. My large Samsung S10 in a protective case fits fine with room to spare. There are card slots. I have two RFD slim cardholders that will fit in there as well. My phone does fit in the outside pocket but will probably keep it inside. I use a lug scoop for everyday but this small cell phone bag will be useful for going out. We are going to a play tonight and I'm using it😃. My daughter is a teacher and their school uses cell phones for all communication even for fire drills. So I think this cross body cell phone bag will be handy. My mother uses a cane now and hers will allow her to be hands free. It is so light! The velvetsoft Berkshire sheets are a hit with everyone. My husband loves them! We're in Arizona and it's been in the high 80s and they are not hot at all. I will order more. They shipped quickly.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reviews on 2 tsvs: Berkshire velvetsoft sheets and AK stadium cellphone bag

Congratulations on your positive TSV purchases. RFID is so important these days. I am in the market for a good crossbody with RFID that is fashionable for my next trip to Costa Rica. I purchased the Berkshire sheets in blush, although it is truly a mauve. They are beautiful, luxurious and warm. I had no problem with  pilling, and very little shedding. The sizing is generous enough to fit my deep pocket queen size mattress. I wrote a review and saw where some reviewers did not have a positive experience with theirs. I strongly encourage them to exchange because these are a nice set of sheets for the price point.

~~All we need is LOVE💖