Respected Contributor

Review of Q2 Big Deal Jai Ring

The ring was given 5 stars when the person does not own the ring! This is so irritating.

This is not a review but a speculation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Q2 Big Deal Jai Ring

I can't for the life of me understand why they print such reviews.  It makes QVC look like fools, especially since they ask if you've received and used the item.  They need a new review screener. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This is so wrong...whether they leave a good or bad review.

there was a day last week, when a poster on this board was complaining about a vendor.  Shortly afterward, a bad review was posted online for one of the vendor's 

products, and the wording was very very similar to that of the complainer.  

Honored Contributor

I used to wonder why they asked if you purchased the item then someone said that it could have been given to the individual.  I'd never thought of that.

Honored Contributor

The only people who should write a review is the purchaser.    

Gift or not.

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

The only people who should write a review is the purchaser.    

Gift or not.

I don't think this should be. I think the recipient should review the item, whether they are the purchaser or not. If I purchase a gift for someone how can I review it? I am not wearing it, eating it, using it, etc, the recipient is. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I used to wonder why they asked if you purchased the item then someone said that it could have been given to the individual.  I'd never thought of that.

Maybe instead of asking if you had purchased the item, you should be asked if you own the item?  Yes, people could lie, but it might eliminate some of the faux reviews.