Honored Contributor

Re: Return of the QF Wardrober

[ Edited ]

I don't appreciate QF, I'm not into the sequins or super casual look but those flamigos are so cute!!

Why is the butterfly choice called yellow?   Nothing yellow on it.

EDIT  I see the yellow stripes now.

I'm a bit bigger on the bottom than the top.   I would want my top to fit correctly, which means my bottoms may be snug.   I'm afraid it would have to go right back so I'm probably going to pass.

There's a state park nearby, I can see me wearing that outfit this summer when I visit.

@traveler

Respected Contributor

I ordered the flamingo set.  Flamingos make me smile.  The fabric is comfy and easy wear for someone with arthritis.

Respected Contributor

Wish there was a star choice.  Now I am waiting to see Bob Mackie set tsv on Q2 in May.  There is a blog about it

Trusted Contributor

Those flamingos are pretty cute, but horizontal stripes are not my friend.  Oh well.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Thin stripes are friendlier than wide. The pink stripe is faint and may not be as visually widening as the contrasty sets.

The pink is so cute, I couldn't resist. Besides, I need a summer-go-to weekend outfit.

I don't normally buy QF because the fabric grade is very poor but this seems to be a good deal even if it eventually falls apart in the wash.  You can tell poor grade cotton after washing. It gets a rough, sandpapery texture and loses the smoothness and fine surface as well as color. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the TSV but I have to say Angel is honest about the fit. Jayne Brown corrected her when Angel was explaining the fit of the garment. Angel said if you are 2 sizes larger on the top than the bottom, this is probably not for you. Jayne jumped in and tried her hard selling technique. I think the horizontal stripe is not flattering on anyone it makes them look bigger. I wish they would go back to the embroidery on the items, they were really nice. I don't care for the sequins on every item.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any sense of the fit of this?  Are QF generous in sizing?  How do they compare to the standard QVC sizing?  I am thinking of getting this for my Mom.  Thank you!  Heart

Regular Contributor

@elated wrote:

I don't like the TSV but I have to say Angel is honest about the fit. Jayne Brown corrected her when Angel was explaining the fit of the garment. Angel said if you are 2 sizes larger on the top than the bottom, this is probably not for you. Jayne jumped in and tried her hard selling technique. I think the horizontal stripe is not flattering on anyone it makes them look bigger. I wish they would go back to the embroidery on the items, they were really nice. I don't care for the sequins on every item.

Why do they have to put 5 appliques on the top?  Too much "stuff".  I am a quiet quacker and like a little bling but am not into flags, animals, anchors.  Haven't bought from them in over a year.  Too gimmicky.

Esteemed Contributor

@imagemd wrote:

@elated wrote:

Why do they have to put 5 appliques on the top?  Too much "stuff".  I am a quiet quacker and like a little bling but am not into flags, animals, anchors.  Haven't bought from them in over a year.  Too gimmicky.

I like just a little bling, too, and the neckline was too much for me.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was very cute but I'm two different sizes, one on top and one on the bottom so these sets won't work for me.  But I loved how they looked and I generally love QF...  Heart 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*