Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Request for anyone getting The Insider magazine info

Would anyone be willing to share the advance TSV specials n preordering option with those people like me who don't get the chance to receive that information? Please play forward your good fortune with others here who can't get the service. Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Request for anyone getting The Insider magazine info

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Qvc moderator posted this on another thread where someone asked about the info. You can also search peacemanor to see what they are.

The copy you just received is a one off; if you wish to receive the InsiderQ each month, just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will get you added to the mailing list....

Valued Contributor

@DeeDT wrote:

Would anyone be willing to share the advance TSV specials n preordering option with those people like me who don't get the chance to receive that information? Please play forward your good fortune with others here who can't get the service. Thank you!

If you scroll down on the left side past Forums there is a tab called "Standards". These are the terms and conditions for all interactions on these boards. One of the terms is not to reveal any information released in the Q Insider magazine. Also not to release your birthdate; email address etc. You will be blocked from this forum for whatever time is appropriate. Some of our nicest, most prolific posters have been barred from time to time.

I called CS 2 week's ago to find out what the TSV will be for tomorrow, 9/7, since the program guide shows LG is the TSV. My daughter's phone needs replacing and I was hoping the latest LG Tracfone would be the TSV. They would not tell me and also I requested the Insider Magazine and was told it is discontinued and there is no way to get on the list to receive.

I personally think  the magazine with all the early purchase options and sometimes special pricing along with notification of up coming items for sale should be available to anyone who wants to buy a subscription. Doesn't seem right to prevent so many good customers and anyone else who is interested in purchasing an item to know what is coming up. What difference does it make if everyone knows ahead of time and plan to buy from QVC.

I'm wondering if Facebook is suppose to replace this magazine and many QVC customers don't do Facebook.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DeeDT   It is against the board standards for anyone to post Insider information.

"Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as InsideQ is intended to be exclusive information. This includes Today's Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication. We appreciate your respect of fellow member."

Why, I don't understand.  You'd think they'd want to sell as many widgets as possible but so be it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I emailed this address asking to receive Insider and this was the response. Give it a try. 

-----Original Message-----
<Social.Team@qvc.com>

Sent: Fri, Aug 14, 2015 7:49 am

Subject: RE: Q Insider

Hi – I have sent your request to be added to the InsideQ distribution list, please be aware that it may take up to two months to receive your first issue.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@DeeDT   It is against the board standards for anyone to post Insider information.

"Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as InsideQ is intended to be exclusive information. This includes Today's Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication. We appreciate your respect of fellow member."

Why, I don't understand.  You'd think they'd want to sell as many widgets as possible but so be it.

Yes Kachina, This just stymies me.  I thought QVC was in the business to sell.  Saying Inside Q is "exclusive information" and not available to we poor peasants flies in the face of an organization that solely exists to sell.  This would make a hilarious (and pathetic) case study in any Marketing 101 class.  I guess all the money much of us have spent through the years still does not entitle us to be privy to "exclusive" buys. 

Who was the genius who thought of this?  

QVC Customer Care

@HAPPY LADY @DeeDT and anyone else interested:

Just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com include your email address used on your QVC account and we will get your subscribed!!!

Beth 

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Is there a charge to recieve the Insider?

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Is there a charge to recieve the Insider?

There used to be a charge, but I don't think so anymore.