Esteemed Contributor

I like them, they aren't the skin tight pants usually shown.  I have lots of capris and a few crops so I'm not sure about buying.  I like the white or the reddish.  Do her pants run the usual Q fit?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

I bought 2 pair last year. I got my regular size and they were a good fit. I like them a lot. I think I'm going back for black this year. Last year I got white and navy.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV 

Do they have POCKETS?   I have a pair of her slacks, and the fit is great.  However, I am done buying pants that do not have POCKETS.       

Honored Contributor

Says fits "close to the body"...NOTHING about pockets, so there probably aren't any...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have a couple pairs of her crops but from years ago with a much more straight leg that look good on the legs at the bottom. These bell out and look crazy and not in a good way.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Usually if there are pockets, they show the model's hands in them to make the point.

I just put 8 pr. of summer capris/cropped pants to donate. I've kept them for about 3 summers and never worn them.  They tend to make my legs look shorter and always hit across the calf which is not the most flattering.

If I wear regular lightweight jeans or khakis in summer, there's only a difference of about 4"-5" between that length and capris which I don't think make my legs feel more heat. Lol

Super Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Too funny! I am just the opposite!

I have the pockets cut out of all of my clothing! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Major Shopper wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  Too funny! I am just the opposite!

I have the pockets cut out of all of my clothing! Smiley LOL

@Major Shopper   I also have all pants pockets sewn down. They tend to gap and more importantly, I never use them...never would put a phone in there to cause bulk and most of the time pockets are not deep enough anyway to be useful.

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV In most QVC brands I wear an XXS or XS, preferring petite at 5'3". I have found with WWC I am a Small (which is my true brick and mortar store size). Even though I am pretty small and fit I do not find them having "no more wiggle, no more jiggle". My measurements are 35*27*37 and 124 lbs. Also, I find the petites are too short, regulars too long. With that said, I know many people love her pants but I'm just not a fan. Hopefully this helps.

Respected Contributor

Title on pants description says Full Leg.  If you read the description below the colors it says Slim Leg, fits close to the body.  The picture does not look like slim leg.  I am 

passing; in the past her pants did not fit me well.  I am usually a small petite in Isaac or Susan Graver, but her small petite are usually too tight and I have had to send them back.