Esteemed Contributor

Re: Renee's TSV June 15 Dress Duo

When I came home from work yesterday I saw  the dresses and I ordered the blue set. I am going to wear one of them to a very casual summer dinner party which is on the beach. I love Renee dresses I have another dress of her's I like very much. So, I know I will like these.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  So glad  you read my previous posts on Renee's duo and that I was able to help y ou out with sizing.  I think you made a great choice in size and color.  I hope you enjoy your duo as much as I do!

Honored Contributor

Someone on one of these threads mentioned that cold shoulder items can eventually be converted to sleeveless?  Anyway, I just had another idea.......inserting lace where the cold shoulder is.   That's just an idea for those of you who are concerned or hesitant re: cold shoulder items.  ......... Keep in mind that I have a strong feeling that cold shoulders will be 'in' for many years.   Also, as I've said before, wearing a cardigan, jacket, shrug, lace wrap, etc., etc. over cold shoulders would be nice for Fall, too.  I personally would wear a pull-on (no buttons) or buttoned cardigan sweater over for the Fall 'skirt and sweater' look. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Can't wait to get mine!!

Honored Contributor

@burgerbabe711 wrote:

I am unable to find garment measurements for these dresses.  Called customer service & they do not have the info either.  When I measure largest part of my chest its 41 inches.  Don't know whether I should order a M or L.  Can anyone help?  Is this dress fitted or semi-fitted.  Really don't want to order both sizes & have to return one.....tired of paying return fees.

Thanks..... 

@burgerbabe711

the "click here" detailed measurements are on the item page.

the description says "fitted in the chest; semi-fitted in the waist and hip; relaxed bottom opening." hope that helps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@burgerbabe711 wrote:

I am unable to find garment measurements for these dresses.  Called customer service & they do not have the info either.

@burgerbabe711

Hopefully, you have found the size chart by now.  Actually, there are 2 of them...

First one - Size Guide

Usually found above the sizes.

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at Fri, Jun 16, 2017-2.52.16 PM.png

Click on Size Guide

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at Fri, Jun 16, 2017-3.03.55 PM.png

Second one - specific garment measurements.

Usually found at the bottom of Description.

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at Fri, Jun 16, 2017-2.53.07 PM.png

Click on the "click here" link.

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at Fri, Jun 16, 2017-2.54.02 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

When I came home from work yesterday I saw  the dresses and I ordered the blue set. I am going to wear one of them to a very casual summer dinner party which is on the beach. I love Renee dresses I have another dress of her's I like very much. So, I know I will like these.Heart

I bought the set with the navy dress.  We're going to beach vow renewal, I plan to wear the print dress to the ladie's luncheon that will be the day before the ceremony and the navy dress to the ceremony and reception.  

Occasional Contributor

I want to thank everyone who sent me the size chart info.  I did order the blue set in a size L.  Can't wait to get the dresses!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure if it's just my dress but the armholes are gaping and not lysis g nice and flat against my skin on the tank style one.  I tried it on when got it nd it fit in that area perfect!  Then washed it , hung it to dry ,  thought that would be the best way to let it air dry.  Well I put it on after it dried and the armholes lie funny are too large now and gap!!  I am very dissapointed now as it looked so good before washing.     Nit sure if air drying caused it .  Maybe should hsve put in dyer instead .  I just didn't want it to shrink and I air dry a lot of my maxis.  I'm thinking of rewarding and putting in dryer and see what happens.  I really loved how it fit and looked before I washed it.  

Anyone else having problems with the armholes.?  

Valued Contributor

I put mine in the dryer on delicate. If traveling without access to a dryer, I hang the dress on one hanger then slip the bottom of the dress over a second hanger so that there is no weight on the armholes, hang both hangers by each other and air dry