Respected Contributor

Re: Remember when TSVs were special? Hooded sweatshirt for over

QVC is selling"the story." Every vendor has an origin story for the item that makes it "special." They also use the scarcity sales tactic, this is flying out of here, get it now. This is what makes a hoodie sell for more than you would pay at your local store.

Super Contributor

You want a quality item including pants for $50????   Good luck.  If buying a hoody at Walmart/Target for $20 that will not last very long and has none of the special details of this TSV suits one better, then that's a choice.  I have a lot of this line and love it.

Frequent Contributor

I think this hoodie is adorable! I guess it depends how much you want to spend…sure you pick up clothes at Walmart but you won’t see your self coming and going in this. Also the words are very small too, unlike some of her other messages plastered across the chest. I agree tho…tax and shipping makes me think…how bad do I need or want this. I’m kind of holding out to see what’s in the fall line up this year.
Contributor

I agree it could have been priced lower for TSV.  I had to laugh at written words,

reminded of that Progressive commercial we don't want to turn into our parents, do

we really need a sign "live laugh love" we really don't need words on a hoodie, which is

cute I admit, just too much. 

Honored Contributor

I love a good hoodie! I own several but none from PLW. I wear mine over short and long sleeve tees most of the year. 

I'm not buying this hoodie for a couple of reasons. It's a bit pricey. I can do without the affirmation, but it's so small it's not really the deal breaker for me. 

What's really bothering me is the lighter color laces. I prefer the laces to be the same color as the rest of the hoodie. I also don't like the lighter seam color in the inside of the hood that shows. 

Respected Contributor

sweaysjirRe: Remember when TSVs were special? Hooded sweatshirt for over

I like the sweatshirt for these reason. I.like the little sayings and not in your face.  I like the fabrication.  I like the gray with the gold  trim and I have a gold pair of jeans this would look super with for fall.    Thumb holes I can take them or leave them. 

I'm not crazy about the price or shipping either. The whole outfit would be cute  but too much for as much as I would wear.

So do I or don't I purchase?  I get sucked in too easily sometimes.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am passing though l like the colors of the TSV.  But I hate hoodies and really don't need yet another sweatshirty jacket!!  Might have been interested in the pants, but don't want words running done my leg and the price plus tax....yikes!!

Respected Contributor

Utterly downright ridiculous to pay this much for a hoodie.  I don't care for "sayings" on my clothes.  My mouth is loud enough to shout out what I'm thinking and not rely on a piece of clothing to state it for me.  

You watch, this will go in the "clearance or as is" clothing bin within a month.  

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I am not a fan of PLW anyway so it's an easy pass for me.   Not that I am buying clothing for the most part anyway.   I certainly am not in need of another sweatshirt (in July) and I hate hoodies, just don't find them comfortable at all.    I enjoy fashion days just to see the styles and colors but as I've stated in other posts.........the last few items of clothing I purchased were from Chico's, great sales, nice quality and free shipping!!  Yay!!

@LindaSal  I agree with you.  I am definitely not a fan of this brand.

Respected Contributor

The host Kerstin said the hoodie is inspirational. That must be why it is so worth $50.  Maybe the clearance price on the item will inspire more customers to purchase one.