Trusted Contributor

Re: Remember when TSVs were special? Hooded sweatshirt for over

I thought the same thing when I saw it.  Way overpriced for what?  A rather plain hoodie?  Yes, everything has gone up in price, but this one is excessive in my opinion.  I just ordered a hoodie with some decoration on the front from a different company and with tax and shipping, it was still less than today's TSV.  QVC is going to have to give serious thought to how they can come down in their shipping charges because that's been discouraging me from buying their products.  

Regular Contributor

I found the presentation with the 5'2", xxs small host and vendor somewhat silly and repetitive.  Why would someone need an affirmation written on the hood of the hoodie telling them how to act?  No sale for me.  A little pricey in my opinion.  Don't beat me up ladies for stating my opinion and enjoy your purchase.  Yes, I did change the channel.

Honored Contributor

Everything has gone up in price. Nothing is reasonably priced any more unless it's something nobody wants. Bargains are practically nonexistent.

Valued Contributor

Ya, to nothing exciting etc.  Maybe I am wrong but I thought free shipping and handling also.  Things have gone up but not to extreme and more sales at lower price with incentives brings in more business and MONEY!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of PLW anyway so it's an easy pass for me.   Not that I am buying clothing for the most part anyway.   I certainly am not in need of another sweatshirt (in July) and I hate hoodies, just don't find them comfortable at all.    I enjoy fashion days just to see the styles and colors but as I've stated in other posts.........the last few items of clothing I purchased were from Chico's, great sales, nice quality and free shipping!!  Yay!!

Respected Contributor

I agree. The $50 price tag is way too much. You can get a hoodie like that (minus the affirmations, which I don't care for anyways) at Old Navy, Target, or Walmart for half of the price.

Super Contributor

What makes this hoodie (80/20 cotton/poly) so special that it's worth $50.00? 

I did like the joggers that came in Talls, but $54.00 + frt/tax is too much for me to pay for comfy stay at home clothing.

Respected Contributor

I am so over the "word shirt" craze.  I watched a few minutes of the midnight presentation and couldn't believe my ears. Wearing words on your clothes somehow heals the world.  Yep.  No need for doctors.  Just find a shirt with words scribbled on it.  And that woman is laughing all the way to the bank.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

It also had 3 star reviews which ironically disappeared very quickiy after opening the link.

They do that for a reason....yup. I've seen that happen only to see those reviews after I have returned the item....for the same reasons probably. 

Honored Contributor

I also don't care for sayings on clothing plus I just don't care for the vendor so I never watch when this brand is on.