Respected Contributor

Remember when TSVs were special? Hooded sweatshirt for over

50,00 with s&h and tax.......If they had included pants with it, it might be a TSV.

Respected Contributor

Re: Remember when TSVs were special? Hooded sweatshirt for over

And if it looked like it was a quality product for that price, and this does not. I have looked long and hard at this item and the pants that go with it and it's hard to think I would be spending almost $110 for something that I could probably find at Walmart. 

And the QVC website just now saved me from placing an order because I'm getting an error message over and over for the joggers. This is the second time this week I've tried to place an order, that time the items sold out before I could finally get on.

QVC is losing my business. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lets face it. Most things in llife used to be cheaper in the past. This TSV is not an unreasonable price in my opinion. Fortunately, in today's marketplace, you can shop around online and still find quality products and Clothing at good prices, including some that are less expensive than the TSV.  I am still considering buying the TSV because I like it. The price is better at QVC for this brand than any other places.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

It also had 3 star reviews which ironically disappeared very quickiy after opening the link.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree, nothing special here. I do live in hoodies all winter and I sorta like the gray/ yellow but I doubt I will buy. It's just basic cotton/ poly blend, a little over priced. The affirmation is just silly to me- 

Esteemed Contributor

The excitement of TSV is gone. I remember when they wouldn't even give a heads up to one. You had to investigate for clues. No for me on a hoodie. 

Respected Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

It also had 3 star reviews which ironically disappeared very quickiy after opening the link.

Hmmmmm..........Why would they hide and remove reviews???

It is not for me as I do not wear clothing with lettering or words.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

50,00 with s&h and tax.......If they had included pants with it, it might be a TSV.

Exactly what I thought when I tuned in this morning to see what the fashion talk was today..

And it's nothing but an "upsale" ploy, as well. Buy this overpriced (and over saturated in the QVC market of "comfy clothes!") hoodie, and of course want the pants to go along. So by the time you're done, probably $100 or more for your "TSV."

No thanks anyway...how much more can I stress I am sick to death of hoodies and sweats. 🤮

I know.."change the channel." Ok, thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Agree, nothing special here. I do live in hoodies all winter and I sorta like the gray/ yellow but I doubt I will buy. It's just basic cotton/ poly blend, a little over priced. The affirmation is just silly to me- 

@Skyegirl21 

Yeh what is the deal with those ridiculous affirmations on everything? It must just be that they consider that to be their "signature", the way you tell them apart from the other eleventy billion hoodies out there. 

Respected Contributor

Maybe it’s just not for you.