New Contributor

Regarding the Breezies bralets....

What about the headlight effect? They look pretty thin. I am concerned about show through.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Regarding the Breezies bralets....

I buy Wacoal bras. I don't think this bra would have any support of you are large breasted. I don't like the idea of s,m,l,xl,,2x and 3x. It would not fit properly. I guess if you wanted it for around the house it might work but I would be leary of the sizing. You get what you pay for.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's not an issue for me but like with everything else, there some wome that this bralette just won't work for.  I'm C/D cup my girls don't stand at attention but I do not heavy heavy, dense tissue so I bought a set.  My only concern was sizing, the chart  2X but I did the thing I never do...I sized down to 1X.  I have narrow shoulders and I didn't want to end up with one that would fall of my shoulders or gap at the chest.  That would defeat the purpose.  I bought the set to wear under my sheer tops and maxi dresses.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

That's not an issue for me but like with everything else, there some wome that this bralette just won't work for.  I'm C/D cup my girls don't stand at attention but I do not heavy heavy, dense tissue so I bought a set.  My only concern was sizing, the chart  2X but I did the thing I never do...I sized down to 1X.  I have narrow shoulders and I didn't want to end up with one that would fall of my shoulders or gap at the chest.  That would defeat the purpose.  I bought the set to wear under my sheer tops and maxi dresses.  

The last time I tried one of their bras that was s,m,l xl, 1x, 2x and 3x, I followed the chart and the cups were huge.  That was the last time for breezies.

Honored Contributor

It's cruel and unusual punishment to let this group of women torture us with two TSVs in like a 2 week(?) period of time.  I'd rather watch My Pillow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I’m taking a chance based on customer reviews, over 1400 four * can’t all be wrong imo. These are bras for casual wear, would not wear to work or out for a formal affair but every woman can make that decision for themselves as to fit and where they wear it. @ReggieG personally don’t have that issue, you may want to check out their last TSV, tee shirt bra, although does not look like many of the reviews are very positive for that bra.
Honored Contributor

I bought them the last time they were a TSV and I like them.  However I only wear them around the house or occasionally to sleep in. There is no padding at all to cover for modesty  The support is better than nothing and I would never go out in public in them...I'm a D cup.  

For everyday serious support I wear an underwire Wacoal.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's cruel and unusual punishment to let this group of women torture us with two TSVs in like a 2 week(?) period of time.  I'd rather watch My Pillow.

@Kachina624  Especially "strange" this a.m. --  The daughter wearing it under a halter top dress with the bra straps showing.    (I see it all the time, but it just looks so sloppy.....)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I would like to believe that you will not wear them out of the house. No lady pushing 60 who is a C/D cup with any fashiion sense would  be seen in public wearing these unless she is looking for the wrong kind of attention. For sleeping and around the house they are nice.

Frequent Contributor

I bought these last year and really like them. I’m a 36C. I wear them when I need a little more modesty under something low cut where I don’t want a regular bra peeking out. These are not an everyday bra in my opinion unless you’re wearing it around the house. They are comfortable.