Super Contributor

Re: Regarding the Breezies bralets....

LOVE these bras. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw they were back. Ordered last year and then they were gone. For me they are the best everyday bra ever. Totally comfortable, good coverage, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and so darn comfortable. I ordered 2x in 3 different colors. I am pretty heavy-breasted and I think they give very nice support. So glad these are back and I hope they stay as a regular item. Read the reviews ladies, everyone loves these bras.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's cruel and unusual punishment to let this group of women torture us with two TSVs in like a 2 week(?) period of time.  I'd rather watch My Pillow.

@Kachina624 

Thanks for the laugh! It does seem to me that they just had a Breezies TSV. Would love to see a really different fashion TSV. Lots of very similar ones lately. 

Honored Contributor

I have never purchased this type of bra.  My reason for a comfort bra would be to wear it under tops where I may have a little strap or cleavage line showing.  I would never do that with lace because it looks like a bra, a regular bra showing.  The Breezies vendor has her's showing underneath her wrap dress and almost the entire front of her bra is showing intentionally.  But that is supposed to be OK because it's lace???  

I prefer the Anybody comfort bras that look just like a tank top in the straps.  No one would ever think they're looking at my bra.  The straps are wide and textured and it looks just like a regular tank top under other clothes when they peak out. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

That's not an issue for me but like with everything else, there some wome that this bralette just won't work for.  I'm C/D cup my girls don't stand at attention but I do not heavy heavy, dense tissue so I bought a set.  My only concern was sizing, the chart  2X but I did the thing I never do...I sized down to 1X.  I have narrow shoulders and I didn't want to end up with one that would fall of my shoulders or gap at the chest.  That would defeat the purpose.  I bought the set to wear under my sheer tops and maxi dresses.  

I want these for lounging at home.  I am also a C/D cup, but I went with the 1X also.  And I’ve started going to the gym, so my body fat will be changing (hopefully!).

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I bought three sets of these bras when the were a TSV before. I am a 37 bust and 34 band size ( measure 30 inch band + 4 inches =34, anyway I ordered the medium.

Here is the good news and the bad news:

GOOD NEWS: The bra covers my girls, has good side coverage.

BAD NEWS: Does not really give enough support and lift that I need.

Why oh why did they not improve this bra TSV by giving us adjustable straps. When I lift the straps of the bra manually when I am wearing it, I see the girls go perky and lifted. That's all that was needed and would have improved this bra 100%.

Honored Contributor

I'm small-ish, so I'd prefer a silky-lined thin foam shell underneath a seamless soft lace overlay.  No seams.

But, I do understand that this TSV would be very comfortable, even while sleeping. 

Enjoy wearing your choices.  Nice colors.  I like the Brights.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I was watching the TSV and when a woman on the phone said she is a size 42 and ordered a 2X, I knew the sizes were all off.  A 42 should be a L or XL.  I have tried Breezies and they look great but the fit is not great.  They have these stays on the side that dig into your skin.  I have moved on to comfort bras and another brand.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

That's not an issue for me but like with everything else, there some wome that this bralette just won't work for.  I'm C/D cup my girls don't stand at attention but I do not heavy heavy, dense tissue so I bought a set.  My only concern was sizing, the chart  2X but I did the thing I never do...I sized down to 1X.  I have narrow shoulders and I didn't want to end up with one that would fall of my shoulders or gap at the chest.  That would defeat the purpose.  I bought the set to wear under my sheer tops and maxi dresses.  

I would like to believe that you will not wear them out of the house. No lady pushing 60 who is a C/D cup with any fashiion sense would  be seen in public wearing these unless she is looking for the wrong kind of attention. For sleeping and around the house they are nice.

I don't have the yet, I've never bought Breezies so I have no idea if they will work or not.  However, I don't wear any bra out in public.  I'm not exhibitionist. Are you?  I always wear tops and some times camisoles or tanks over my bras.  If get the support I need, and I don't need or want that old time industrial strength 1950's cone bra look, I won't have to do the bra camisole look.  Sleeping?  Good grief who the heck sleeps in  bra....LOL

Respected Contributor

“1950’s cone bra look” LOL still see ladies out and about wearing that look! Like @chrystaltree I don’t have them yet so won’t know how i’ll wear them until I try them on, however I do know there are no plans to wear with deliberate intent to display half of my bra. If they work for me, yes I will wear out but only in winter when I have a jacket on. My days of wearing underwire were over when I retired.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought them the first go round, bought my mother a set, and got another set for myself.  I love these.  I'm a 34DD and normally wear underwires, but these provide enough support for most of my outfits.  It is light support compared to an underwire, but I don't sag and don't get uniboob using them.  They are way more comfortable.  I buy these in size medium, BTW.  My mom, who is a 44C, got XL and she also loves them.  I bought her another set this TSV.  I use a regular underwire bra (Breezier or Wacoal) when I wear a more form-fitting top or something that just requires a more "formal" look, but I'd say that these work for 75% of the time.

Edited to add that I do wear these to work, no I do not let them show intentionally, and I'm 62. Won't tell you how old my mother is, LOL!