Contributor
Does anyone know if this will be coming ?
Trusted Contributor

There is nothing on the schedule for anything from them from now through the third week of May. 

The only TSVs in the "kitchen" category coming up are a California Innovation on the 24th.  And in May there is Steaks on the 1st and Temp-tations on the 15th of May.

Respected Contributor

If I am not mistaken Lenox acquired Reed and Barton a few years ago. I would check out the Lenox site to see if they have any Reed and Barton sets to be offered. I have a Reed and Barton set from many years ago and would probably purchase another set today if it is the same quality. However, I have read reviews that state the new Reed and Barton are made in other countries and the quality is not the same...some pieces even have stamped names of the country they were manufactured in. 

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

If I am not mistaken Lenox acquired Reed and Barton a few years ago. I would check out the Lenox site to see if they have any Reed and Barton sets to be offered. I have a Reed and Barton set from many years ago and would probably purchase another set today if it is the same quality. However, I have read reviews that state the new Reed and Barton are made in other countries and the quality is not the same...some pieces even have stamped names of the country they were manufactured in. 

You are so correct in stating that the current Reed and Barton offerings are so inferior to the ones from years ago.    

It was over twenty years ago that I purchased a set of R&B from QVC and I just fell in love with how well constructed it was.   Over the years I've lost a few pieces and decided that I would add another set from R&B one with a different pattern but that could be integrated with my other set.  

When my new set arrived I was just shocked at how cheaply made and how inferior the new versions had become.    I decided to keep the set and just use it for everyday use.

I've saved the older set for when I set a more formal table.   I was so disappointed in how R&B had declined in quality from when I purchased my original set.

Trusted Contributor

I feel like I only see a TSV from them during the holidays.  They usually put out a set around Thanksgiving time.  You might have to wait until then.