Regular Contributor

Received the email that my 2020 auto delivery of honeybells will probably not ship!

So QVC can have the vendor fulfill the orders placed this year for the Cushman honeybells but not my auto delivery from last year?  I knew when I saw them offer the 6 pound box that this was going to happen. Last years box was 5 pounds. Not nice QVC. Especially waiting to send the email until after the TSV.   Not nice at all!

Honored Contributor

Re: Received the email that my 2020 auto delivery of honeybells will probably not ship!

@nascarfan    On this website, QVC lists the conditions under which AD orders are placed and mentions they can be canceled at any time.  When market conditions are as volitile as they are currently, it's bound to happen a lot. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received the email that my 2020 auto delivery of honeybells will probably not ship!

Not surprising.......Cushman is out of the business - (read here) Florida vineyards in shambles and/or sold for development - Sold to Harry & David - sold honeybells couple year back....etc.

They may not even be available next year.

Esteemed Contributor

if they're not filling auto-delivery orders....they shouldn't have a tsv....jmo....

Regular Contributor

Thank you for your reply but the issue is fulfilling orders placed for the same product from a 12/29/21 TSV but not from last years auto delivery. The product is the same, Cushman's  honeybells.  It's not as if the product is not available. Oh well, I've lost my taste for honey bells now!

Honored Contributor

@nascarfan - I got a similar email. I ordered these for the first time last year on AD. We all enjoyed them!

I emailed the Social Team (social.team@qvc.com) and they straightened things out for me. I hope they can help you too!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@nascarfan Since honeybells are available NOW - why don't you just place a 'this years' order like I did?

Forget the auto-delivery

Contributor

I received my emails for three 15 lb box orders that are Christmas presents as well. I am waiting for a call back from a supervisor.

In addition to Harry & David not planning to fulfill their auto delivery orders from last year, the fact that QVC waited until the price had gone up on this year's offering to send the emails is completely unacceptable. They had to have known that Harry & David was not going to honor those orders.

Why did they not send an email ahead of time offering the 12 lb box at the same price as the 15 lb box from last year as a substitute? There are many ways both QVC and Harry & David could have handled this properly and honestly.

Honored Contributor

Well, I see this afternoon that my "in process" order has been changed to "backorder"! I'm not thrilled about this, but I just hope I'll eventually get them! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

How many times does QVC have to dishonor the goodwill of their customers before customers quit buying from them? There are many other vendors with higher quality value and convenience.