Valued Contributor

Received my presale notice today

on the LnL TSV. Now do I want the bowls or the rectangle ones.

Valued Contributor

Re: Received my presale notice today

@allaries wrote:

on the LnL TSV. Now do I want the bowls or the rectangle ones.

Well made up my mind quickly when I was they had a set of 4 bowls in seasonal bags. Got the rectangle in one set and 4 spring bowls in another.

Respected Contributor

I like the rectangular bowls but do not like the bags.  The design seems to be made for a child.  I wish she would do bags that were a little more elegant and adult looking.  I would never use such chlidish designs so I guess this is a pass for me.

Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I like the rectangular bowls but do not like the bags.  The design seems to be made for a child.  I wish she would do bags that were a little more elegant and adult looking.  I would never use such chlidish designs so I guess this is a pass for me.

I really dont understand why so many are upset about the bags.. I buy for the containers not the bags anyway. If you dont like the bags go to the dollar store and buy some. I know a lot of churches give kids a few treats at the progams so give them to church to put goodies in to take home. I like the whimsey of the bags. I used some to give my friends their gifts and they love them. My friends act like kids anyway and in age   we are far from those days. Have fun with them.

Respected Contributor

I make snack mix for in the containers and add a gift card for my staff for Christmas. I think the bags are perfectly acceptable for that. Nonetheless, this is a good price for just the L&L containers. If I wasn’t going to use the bags, I’d drop them in a Toys for Tots bin.
Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I do not think Chris designs the bags.  She is a salesperson.  Do get mad at her.