Respected Contributor

Received my TSV Clarks Shoes

I pre-ordered these and they came today (very fast!).  I ordered the red (beautiful rich red), the yellow (also beautiful) and the metallic, which I did not like at all.  The metallic was very gold and high gloss, kind of cheap looking in person.  I am returning all three because my toes felt a little pinched in the front.  I am a 10M, and never had a problem before, but these shoes would not be comfortable for walking long distances, which is what I wanted them for, like a Skechers.  I only walked in my living room and they were so uncomfortable, I had to take them off.  What I really hated about the shoe was how the front looked like they were curled up.  I noticed in today's presentations every model had the same problem.  They just did not look right sticking up in the front like that.  I hope you all have better luck but these were a no-go for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received my TSV Clarks Shoes

I think shoe toes are curled to make the foot look smaller.  They do it with women's athletic footwear (gym shoes) all the time.  They have to be engineered and designed correctly to accomplish this without being obvious or uncomfortable.

Glad you are returning.   Clark's has diminished in their shoe comfort. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered them but I'll bet I end up returning them.  I keep ordering these shoes (I wear a size 11) and that isn't easy to find.

I always end up just wearing my Birkenstock shoes and it costs me a fortune sending back shoes!

I think I must be an optimist...

Honored Contributor

I was worried about the fit, so I passed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

I ordered them but I'll bet I end up returning them.  I keep ordering these shoes (I wear a size 11) and that isn't easy to find.

I always end up just wearing my Birkenstock shoes and it costs me a fortune sending back shoes!

I think I must be an optimist...

You probably already know this but Famous Footwear has all kind of shoes and different lot of styles in size 11 and up for women. Decent prices also. You might check it out. Online is where I saw all of them.

Honored Contributor

Did the Clarks seem to run a bit wide?  I noticed them gaping on many of the models.  They just looked loose.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Yes, they did not look like they fit well on all of the models-huge gaps.

Respected Contributor

Saw that today they are only $5 more with free S&H so I called and they took the $5 off my order.

Just a heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanx for your review.  Checked reviews online, then cancelled my waitlist order for the metallic.

Sorry they didn't work for you.  Most of the reviews reported sizing/fit problems.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to the OP that they didn't work for you.  I got mine yesterday and they are perfect. My normal size fit just fine and the color navy was dark just like described.  I don't find the toe appearing to curl up at all and mine were very comfortable.  Guess I was lucky.