Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Received my TSV Clarks Shoes

Clarks do not ever seem to fit like the did a few years ago.  In the past, they were my favorite brand of shoes, but they have become the most disappointing in terms of fit.

i wish Ryka would make a bit dressier/fashionable shoes because they fit me perfectly.  I just don’t want to always wear sneakers or sandals.

Trusted Contributor

I posted this on another thread, but you can return these for a full refund,  Got an email from QVC acknowleging a problem with fit.  HTH.

Trusted Contributor

I had to return both pairs also, I bought an 11 and a size 12.  The 11 fit but it just was not comfortable ENOUGH, and I have donated ENOUGH stuff to the salvation army.  MY new POLICY, return it from the start, even if I WAIT until the 25th day and combine the box with other items.

I am not keeping and paying for anything that is not RIGHT out of desperation to keep the item.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Contributor

It is called a footbed. What bothers me is how people are so apt to complain.  Those of us who wanted any shoe to offer narrows seem to be pleased overall. If Clarks is not your shoe brand, then keep it moving. Why try to ruin it for others who Clarks are fine.  Birkenstocks, as I recall also have the same kind of footbed. Believe Vionics or some other brand also has it.  If the footbed is not your cup of tea then fine. I purchased the red and the yellow also, in 9 narrow and I love them! I have never purchased Clarks before and find they are perfect in color, perfect to fit my size nine feet. Love the adjustability.  There are so many people who are out and out lying about their experiences with the Clark TSV for instance. From some flaw in sizing for only them, the underside of straps hurt. The sandals come straight from the factory. How in all the sandals manufactured and mailed out, only one or two received flawed sandals. Kind of like the one where someone is returning a dress because one of them is shorter than the other ordered so both must be returned.  The underside of the straps of the latest Clarks TSV is not leather, but some soft material how is it that some people have posted reviews that they hurt the top of their feet? Used to be a time when the reviews were at least mildly honest, now it seems to be a place for people to purchase items knowing they never planned to keep them, and just post lies about the items.  Sad. As someone who has been shopping since CVN days, wish it were still a secret to many, if only because the integrity seems gone. 

Contributor

And then there are those who believe in Clarks and collect them. To each her own. Surely, nothing will be lossed as there are Outlets where someone else will purchase at a less expensive price then paid. Nothing, therefore, is wasted when a return is made. 

Contributor

So why keep ordering? Seems as if Birkenstocks are the shoewear of choice. Why complain about returning them? The preconceived notion is they won't fit anyway. Perhaps stop ordering Clarks and move on to paying for and depending on Birkenstocks. Funny how people want to be part of the crowd of people ordering an item and then proceed to complain, return and complain about having to pay to return. For some, maybe once, maybe twice, but would not continue ordering the same brand and expecting a miracle or change. Kind of like the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting there to be some change. Really? 

Contributor

So why keep ordering? Seems as if Birkenstocks are the shoewear of choice. Why complain about returning them? The preconceived notion is they won't fit anyway. Perhaps stop ordering Clarks and move on to paying for and depending on Birkenstocks. Funny how people want to be part of the crowd of people ordering an item and then proceed to complain, return and complain about having to pay to return. For some, maybe once, maybe twice, but would not continue ordering the same brand and expecting a miracle or change. Kind of like the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting there to be some change. Really? No, not an optimist someone who either has money enough to keep buying and returning or someone who enjoys complaining about something they knew was not going to be for them before ordering. 

Contributor

You missed out. As someone who has narrow feet and this is the first Clarks I have ever owned, I ordered two pairs and they are perfect and the price point is unbelievable for Clarks so you missed out on a great deal and pretty sandalsSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm not even sure what shoe this thread is about anymore because it was started back in February.  LOL

But there is no need to tell people to keep it moving.  Some people have valid complaints and issues.  And they may be helping someone else.  That's a lot of money to be out to return shoes if they don't work.