Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals  I did notice that but it sounds like they were listening to people who wanted a zipper.  Maybe they will do one in the lighter version.  I never bought the original but I did buy this recent TSV as a Christmas gift for my 16 year old granddaughter.  When I received it I tried it on and had no trouble with the neck.  I think she is going to love it. 

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals  My feedback. I've received my leopard print Cozy and I'm as crazy about it as you were.  The print is a particularly attractive leopard. Some I really don't care for.

The soft, cozy feel and weight of the fabric is perfect for my climate.  In fact, it is still very warm, even though this is a lighter version.  I don't think I could have used the previous heavier weight Cozy. 

Some reviews complain of the neck fitting too tight. I have no issue with that. I also love that the hood is full sized, to actually cover your head, with no pulling, or flattening of your hair. 

This Cozy will serve me well, when norther's rip through TX.  I'm glad you talked me into it.  Thanks.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Received TSV Comfy!

[ Edited ]

BlueFinch:  I am so thrilled you love it!  As you said, the neck is not tight at all (like the older version).  I think this is the best version yet and I don't feel like a big blob wearing this.  The leopard is so chic and feminine.  Enjoy!!

Esteemed Contributor

I own 3 Comfy's and just received a 4th from my sister.  This is one company that reads reviews & listens to the customer. Much larger neck opening in this new one.

Trusted Contributor

I have never had a Comfy before, but I ordered the Grey Camo for myself.  It seems to have great reviews, so I thought it was worth a try.

I also ordered two in the children's versions as a Christmas gift for my girls.  My younger daughter has most recently decided to walk around the house wrapped up in her unicorn bathrobe.  I thought she'd enjoy having Comfy instead.

Super Contributor

Check your seams!!  I love my gray camo comfy, but found 3 holes in the seams. 1 under the hood, 1 in the sleeve and 1 down the side. Now have to get a replacement.

Valued Contributor

I got the gray camo and I love it! In fact, I'm wearing it now. I like this version so much more than the sherpa lined one. it isn't as bulky but is still warm.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the TSV Comfy for my older brother who is 50 and very particular about his clothing.  I thought it was worth the money for a joke gift, and we would get a good laugh out of it.  Guess what - he showed up at my house wearing it  - he loves it - best gift ever!