Respected Contributor
  • I ordered 4 as gifts and then later thought gee what about me.  So got me the leopard.  Cold in house today and very windy out.  I could use right now.  

I can't wait to get and to give.  My theme this Xmas is comfy and cozy and all things family and friends. WIne, food, comfy, beauty and just stuff like that.

Respected Contributor

Re: Received TSV Comfy!

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals I'm pretty sure I'll be thanking you for your enthusiasm. I may not have pushed the button, otherwise.  But, It's just going to me and my dog for the holidays, so gosh darn it, I should at least be Comfy womanwinkk:.

I hope your DH is delighted with the green camo. That's a great print for the guys, who love soft and snugly apparel, too, but want something more unisex.

I WILL post some feedback, when I receive mine. Hope it doesn't take forever.    

Esteemed Contributor

Got the gray camo yesterday Pecky.  It is awesome!  I love it!

Super Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

OK, here is my review. I just received the Leopard print. It is absolutely stunning.  I bought the leopard print in the heavier version last year but returned it as it just looked too loud.  This print is stunning (if you are a leopard fan).  The fit is much nicer than their other ones. The sleeves do not bunch up as much as there is no thick sherpa lining, and it seems a little looser around the wrists.   it is a little longer, the neck seems to be a little wider, it has a nice flow to it, not stiff and bulky looking like the older versions. The fabric is like a baby's blanket (kind of like a Berkshire throw).  Love, love, love it.

I don't know if it's getting older or the times in general, but being comfy is my priority. Glad you love your Comfy!

Respected Contributor

Received mine today.  So glad I got.  Love them.

4 gifts off my list too.  

Contributor
Love my leopard print one too!
Honored Contributor

My gray camo is out for delivery today along with my BFD car coat. Very excited!Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I returned mine last year & I still wish this had more room in the neck.  What's with all the hoodies?  Rarely even pull a hood up.  Bought the purple (more pale lavender) for me & a gray for a gift.  I wore mine briefly, but it was too warm.  I wish they had buttons or a zipper down the front.  Glad for the extended return....

Respected Contributor

Re: Received TSV Comfy!

[ Edited ]

For those who mentioned wanting a zipper, I see a new Comfy posted under the Q’s “New” items and it has a 1/4 zipper at the neck. H225125

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

For those who mentioned wanting a zipper, I see a new Comfy posted under the Q’s “New” items and it has a 1/4 zipper at the neck. H225125

@itsmagic - I just saw that, however, if you noticed, it is not the light version that was the TSV.  This seems much shorter and bulkier and has that thick sherpa lining.  The TSV was longer, lighter, had no lining and does not make you look like a sherman tank.  And, sooooooooooo soft.