Regular Contributor

Really QVC? Q2 Big Deal Gone already?

(Sunday night 4/14)  Just turned Q2 (before the hour was over) to see the Big Deal, and order it. When I went to my computer, it was already gone! Not even a wait list? Such a disappointment, and a waste of my time chasing it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Really QVC? Q2 Big Deal Gone already?

The Ring doorbell?  It's still available.  Type Big Deal in the search bar.  Used to be they ended at 9 pm everyday. Now they go on days before and sometimes days after.

Honored Contributor

@Starpass  What is the Big Deal?  The Ring security device, or the Peony Arrangement?  They are both still available.

Regular Contributor

The Peony arrangement was not showing on the home page (still isn't), or on the "recently on air" page just before the show ended. It is now under "recently on air", but does not show the auto delivery option. I will give them a call...thank-you!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starpass wrote:

The Peony arrangement was not showing on the home page (still isn't), or on the "recently on air" page just before the show ended. It is now under "recently on air", but does not show the auto delivery option. I will give them a call...thank-you!

Auto delivery showed up on the app, but now it's gone.....hmm.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Starpass   If you're talking about the faux flower peony arrangement, I just put one in my cart, it is not sold out yet. You can order it now.

And if you find you can't order it, you can certainly go to any craft store and buy these same faux flowers. I was just at my local 'old time pottery' who sells tons of faux flowers. DH & I were there a week ago strolling all throught he store and I saw gorgeous peonies in beautiful authentic-like colors as well wisteria, greens - all the same as what's in this faux bouquet - if you're into faux flowers.