Trusted Contributor

Really?  $300 for a CD player that doesn’t even have Bluetooth capability?  I cringe when I think of how many people bought this, because they thought a young person in their life will appreciate it as a gift.  You might as well give them an 8-Track Player. 

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

Really?  $300 for a CD player that doesn’t even have Bluetooth capability?  I cringe when I think of how many people bought this, because they thought a young person in their life will appreciate it as a gift.  You might as well give them an 8-Track Player. 

Oh I didn't realize that....had ordered it but now I am thinking that's a deal breaker....Husband doesn't like that it doesn't have bluetooth....

Honored Contributor

This Bose costs less than most.  I figured it didn't have as many features.

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

Oh I didn't realize that....had ordered it but now I am thinking that's a deal breaker....Husband doesn't like that it doesn't have bluetooth....

@tsavorite This model has the exact same features and none more than the very first model that debuted over 20 years ago.

Respected Contributor

Looks like there may be a adapter for this model...maybe?? that is a additional purchase....

Trusted Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@tsavorite This model has the exact same features and none more than the very first model that debuted over 20 years ago.

I was thinking the exact same thing. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Looks like there may be a adapter for this model...maybe?? that is a additional purchase....

@tsavorite I don’t know if they make an adapter, but it looks to me like Bose only makes one Wave system that has both Bluetooth and a CD player and it costs about $540.  If your husband wants Bluetooth and doesn’t need a CD player, you should look into the Bose Soundlink.  I’ve had one for years and it is wonderful.  Also less expensive than the TSV.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

Oh bother....I have one of those already and thought this was a upgrade!!  Thanks for posting this....I cancelled it.  I'd rather have one with the bluetooth built in it....

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

Oh bother....I have one of those already and thought this was a upgrade!!  Thanks for posting this....I cancelled it.  I'd rather have one with the bluetooth built in it....

@tsavorite Check out E229914, great price, free shipping, and 5 Easy Pays.  Best deal I’ve seen on a Bose Bluetooth speaker.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies Thank you I will check that out....I am not sure if we want the CD or not it is a nice feature....gotta think on it but wow 540.00 is very expensive!