Honored Contributor

The only advantage I see in having the wired phones is that they never need to be recharged. Sometimes you don't have access to a recharge so there is an argument to own both wired and BT versions.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

not wireless

I want to spend 99$ on headphones I want wireless ones, in fact I am looking now,  

@jackthebear FYI - I found really good wireless headphones on Amazon, brand is AYL and they are the Bluetooth Headphones V4.1 Wireless.  $24.  I liked them so much I bought a 2nd set for a friend.  Easy to pair up.

Honored Contributor

If you are looking for Beats Bluetooth wireless on-ear phones, HSN has them on sale and the price is going away today.

Trusted Contributor

And endless presentations almost every hour, which is why I have my tv off.  But then as they say - "and the beat goes on" lol

Super Contributor

My husband and I were laughing our heads off while watching the presentation with no sound and the two hosts dancing in silence. We would NEVER spend this much money on something that wasn't Bluetooth capable and that we couldn't listen to in order to see if we liked them. We just thought it was so silly that they were trying to sell these things by telling viewers that if they COULD hear anything they would really like it, lol. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

not wireless

I want to spend 99$ on headphones I want wireless ones, in fact I am looking now,  

@jackthebear FYI - I found really good wireless headphones on Amazon, brand is AYL and they are the Bluetooth Headphones V4.1 Wireless.  $24.  I liked them so much I bought a 2nd set for a friend.  Easy to pair up.

thanks so much, I actually have a set of over the ear wireless but I don't like them as they are too big to wear to the gym. 

I want something shaped like the Airpods but not willing to pay for those.  Some of the other wireless ones don't stay in my ears.  

Esteemed Contributor

I often wonder if they have expresso in the green room.  Some of these hosts are so wired it isn't funny!   

Valued Contributor

Very deceptive!

Do you notice the video they show only shows the kids and adult man plugging into their tablets? That's because the phones do not have a connection anymore.

If you update to a new phone, these will be useless.

Who listens to music on a tablet?? I listen on my phone. You can't work with a tablet or exercise or take the dog for a walk with a tablet.

You need headphones which work from your phone.

As soon as I saw the wire, I really felt sorry for the folks ordering for their children, grandchildren, etc.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

Just like the Bose with old technology that they sold as the TSV the other day, they are now selling an old version of Beats Headphones that don't have Bluetooth technology.  If you are a person who is not up to speed on technology, please do not buy these headphones for a person in your life who you think will enjoy these.  They will not.  Chances are that the person who you think would enjoy these doesn't even have the outlet on their phone that you need to plug these into, because everything is wireless and newer phones don't even have the outlet.  

That goes for their HP computers. OMG!  

Contributor

I thought Shawn went overboard in her presentation last evening.  Even the rep seemed annoyed at her behavior.  She had the earphones on and kept swaying, making stupid faces, and extolling the amazing Michael B. Cd she was listening to.  Just a terrible demonstration of selling.