Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what it will be or where I can find the info?  Thanks so much

Respected Contributor

Been trying to find it also ... My gut feeling is it is hamburgers and hot dogs as we get ready for Memorial Day. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Rastelli upcoming tsv

[ Edited ]

@Bonkers1 wrote:

Does anyone know what it will be or where I can find the info?  Thanks so much

Click on "Today's Special Value" and it comes up.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That must be why all the burgers are on waitlist!

CRAZY..........    Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Wagyu Beef Burgers .... my understanding is this type of beef comes from Japan. Is that correct ?  As much as I love Rastelli I do not trust ANY Asian food products.  Can someone confirm where the beef comes from ?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
450 calories per burger 🍔 including 15 grams of saturated fat. Not for me but imagine they are very good!
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Wagyu Beef Burgers .... my understanding is this type of beef comes from Japan. Is that correct ?  As much as I love Rastelli I do not trust ANY Asian food products.  Can someone confirm where the beef comes from ?

@Reever  Japan is a very clean country. I would trust anything from there.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Reever  Japan is a very clean country. I would trust anything from there.

@Reever - @proudlyfromNJ is right. Kobe beef and Wagyu beef are both the highest quality of beef. You can get Kobe beef only in Japan, from Kobe. As I understand it, even though Wagyu is a "type" of Kobe ( the manager of our local Harvest told me this), it is now raised at a few select places in the US also. It is expensive. I taught in Japan, and I think I might have had Kobe beef once or twice. I remember it was so tender, and SO flavorful. I had Wagyu last year on Valentine's Day. It was also a premium cut, much more flavorful than my usual once in a while filet mignon. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Due to the nature of the pandemic, I am only consuming USDA Beef.   No pork or any imported foods from Asia.

Honored Contributor

QVC and Rastelli foods would not sell this unless it was safe. I have no question that it is. I just talked to DH, and we are both looking forward to getting this, Smiley Happy