Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023, Niagara Falls American side is 20 minutes from me and Canadian side is 30 minutes.  Its funny , I hear that all the time...I NEVER go see the falls but everyone that visits me, that is the first thing they want to do....Go to Niagara Falls,

Its a shame those that live here, dont appreciate it the way we should.

I take my handbag purchases very very seriously....LMAO.  Handbags for me are IT.

Each one is purchased with much thought involved.  I must say the Outlet is AWESOME !

I have been to many around the country, but this one is great.

Dont feel bad, I am usually a day late and a dollar short on sooo many things.

Regular Contributor

This same bag is on macy’s  site right now for $154.80, free ship.

Respected Contributor

@Cwoldie wrote:

This same bag is on macy’s  site right now for $154.80, free ship.

@Cwoldie With one exception though, it's only that price for a white or a pale blue color bag.  All the good colors like in the Q's tsv it's 258.00.  Those good colors are not on sale.

Honored Contributor

Not for me. I don’t like short straps or satchels. 

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Blingqueen023, Niagara Falls American side is 20 minutes from me and Canadian side is 30 minutes.  Its funny , I hear that all the time...I NEVER go see the falls but everyone that visits me, that is the first thing they want to do....Go to Niagara Falls,

Its a shame those that live here, dont appreciate it the way we should.

I take my handbag purchases very very seriously....LMAO.  Handbags for me are IT.

Each one is purchased with much thought involved.  I must say the Outlet is AWESOME !

I have been to many around the country, but this one is great.

Dont feel bad, I am usually a day late and a dollar short on sooo many things.

@Skididdy I know what you mean about going to see the famous sites of your state.  I live in the DC area and have seen the museums many times over and I haven't been downtown in DC in years to go back.  Traffice is herrendous and it's just not worth the drive, nor taking our not to perfect subway system.  Keep getting those handbags at great prices.  I did though have to say I got a good deal on the Radley 20th anniversary bag that has the dogs on it.  Macys had it for 222 and change compared to 318 from the Q.  I guess a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then, lol lol

Occasional Contributor
Overpriced old lady bag.😕
Honored Contributor

Re: Radley TSV 11/12

[ Edited ]

@RJK wrote:

I'm an 'old lady' and I wouldn't even carry that bag. I like the colors, just not that style.

Respected Contributor

@RJK wrote:

Very funny place to be flinging old lady slams.  🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Skididdy wrote:

I am the minority .  I like it but dont love it.  My BDAY is in Dec and Christmas.

So every yr, I choose a handbag, and its for both occasions.

I like this, I love satchels, but not very sure.  I am so tempted though.  The size may work not sure.  OR I will probably go to the outlet and get a Kate Spade or MK for half this price.  SOOOOOO on the fence. 

BUT on free shipping day, I did a ton of damage.  Got a few gifts and bought the barefoot dreams yesterday.....I guess I am gonna pass.  200.00 seems crazy to me..but I could be wrong for the quality.

@Skididdy Wow! Where do you go to buy a Michael Kors and a Kate Spade bag for 99 dollars? I've been to a Kate Spade and a Michael Kors Outlet store and never saw a bag for 99 dollars. 

About 2 months ago I bought the Michael Kors medium Whitney tote from Macy's.  It was originally $228.00 and with tax it was just over $100.00.  I just happened to hit on a day they were doing an extra percentage off.  It was cheaper in the store than ordering on-line through a rebate site.    

Frequent Contributor

Re: Radley TSV 11/12

[ Edited ]

I think it is a very attractive bag. But it doesn’t fit my lifestyle. I’m a joggers and hoodies type, especially in the winter. And I really do wish the short handles could lay flat. That design feature drives my nuts.