New Contributor
Does anyone have info on Ryka’s TSV October 4th? TIA!
Super Contributor

A453750
Ryka Water-Repellent Suede and Faux Fur Slip-Ons - Adventure
Valued Contributor
Already ordered mine and it says "advanced order" on my order status page. Is that because it hasn't been presented yet? The estimated delivery is 10/18.
Respected Contributor

Last time I bought Ryka's they caused blisters terribly, something inside me is telling me don't order, you will need to return them.

I'm holding off, they are so cute but it's a no for me.  I need to listen to my gut more often.

Respected Contributor

I really like them but have narrow feet. Ryka may be "made by women for women" but not all women. I think they'd be fun to wear in the winter and the price isn't all that bad.  Cute style.

Honored Contributor

It's a cute style. The Ryka brand is supposedly made specifically for a woman's foot.  I've tried them, and wanted to love them, but have been disappointed by every pair.  They've all had a spot on the top of the heel that would continuously bite the back of my upper heel/lower ankle, the heel construction is cut too high.  Maybe the fluffy faux fur padding in the TSV would prevent that, but it's making me hold off (for the moment, anyway).

Respected Contributor

I am interested but the presentation gushed about where I can wear these (I think I know), and said nothing about sizing and fit! I WEAR socks!!  Q, Please address. I wasn't able to add a question. The nickname stopped me-  I am so sick of returning shoes-  

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 I'm with you about the presentation. I wanted to know about sizing not all of the gushy nonsense that went on in the midnight presentation!

The info on the page about the shoe says "fits true to size" but then again, that is what QVC's page ALWAYS says and quite often it is not correct.

Usually I size up a half size if I want to wear a sock (and these are a fall/winter shoe so like you yes I will want to wear socks).

Really annoying to not get the information during the presentation.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree with you.  I had to return 2 pairs a couple weeks ago.  I am still waiting for my refunds.  The hosts and vendors tell us nothing about the make-up of  the shoes just scenerios about how and where to wear them.  As many times as I have read these blogs the customer needs answers about the fit not the fun of wearing them.  I won' buy any more shoes on QVC.  Try Zappos at least they give fit info.

Regular Contributor

This is an easy pass for me. Slippers is what they look like to me, plus fleecy insides get smelly fast unless you wear socks. 

~Quack