Trusted Contributor

RMS Beauty TSV Foundation is...........

HORRIBLE!!! Ordered color # 22 as advised by qvc and it is too light. But the worst part is that this foundation is much too thick and awful to try and put on. Never again and waste of money....the lipstick and mascara are okay.

Honored Contributor

Re: RMS Beauty TSV Foundation is...........

[ Edited ]

@gigy 

I agree🙄to thick like pancake makeup (at least on me)

I could not pack up that terrible buy inc the other things I purchased fast enough to return!!!

No more hype products for me!  I'll stick to my PuR products 

Honored Contributor

For me the color is yellow....I also used their website to pick my color...comparing it to what I currently use.

I can wear it, but will wear it only on days when I am staying home.  

I will stick with my Futurist Estee Lauder founation.  I like all the other products that were in the TSV.

Respected Contributor

I really like the foundation. The color is perfect for me and I am very hard to match. I use a 1/4 of a pump and I find the coverage really good, but not mask like. Am very happy with it.

Honored Contributor

@gigy - I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

QVC SHOULD have given Rose-Marie some time to give detailed information on each shade.

I too went to the website and plugged in colors I already had. I got three different answers! I picked the one in the middle - that WASN'T recommended - and held my breath. That was the perfect shade for me.

I put a very small dot on my brush, then put it on my face. I get a lighter coverage, which I like, and more important it stays on.

I still haven't tried the other products. I must do that!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like it and don't find it too thick at all. I've applied with both a sponge and a brush and each was fine. I went with the shade I thought would work best for me and it's fine match. Not a fan of the lip color but may use it as a cream blush.

I wish there were more products offered.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gigy I tried the RMS concealer... and that was HORRIBLE!  Settled horribly in fine lines.  After that experience I have not tried any of her other products.

Respected Contributor

Fortunately, I liked everything in the set. I'm sorry you are disappointed. There's nothing worse than anticipating a new  purchase and it's got to go back!

I went with 22 as well and it works perfectly for me. I do have yellow undertones to my skin. 

The lip balm is good for me. I like nudes. I put Josie Maran clear lip sting over it so it's not so matte. @beach-mom  I dotted it on the cheeks and it looked good and lasted.

Occasional Contributor

I really loved the RMS foundation. I think it works better if you use less of it. The first time I used it, I used too much (and I used a foundation brush) and it looked a bit cakey. the next day I used 1/4 pump and blended it in with my fingers and it was beautiful! Less is more in this case. It's my favorite foundation right now. 

Contributor

When I first received the TSV, I thought I would return, got back from vacation and tried again and really like the foundation.  I found you really need very little to get full coverage.  I already had the living luminizer (which I love) and mascara and like all of you the lip color is not for me.  So maybe give the foundation a 2nd try and maybe use a little less.