Trusted Contributor

Hi, any info?

Cat Very HappyHeartHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

I saw a picture on the preview of TSV's--it's a ring spot light. No price was listed.

Honored Contributor

Yes, ring flood light with two lights @ 200 free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you know that Ring founder guy Jamie was on Shark Tank and got turned down by all the sharks? Well he went on to make a ton of money in spite of that and recently sold out to Amazon for over a billion dollars. And just recently he came back to the Shark Tank but as one of the guest sharks now that he's rolling in the dough like Lori & Robert & Mr. Wonderful & Mark & Damond.

Respected Contributor

Oh heck, I thought we were talking jewelry!

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl I was wondering why Amazon started advertising home security...thanks for the info!

@shaggygirl wrote:

Did you know that Ring founder guy Jamie was on Shark Tank and got turned down by all the sharks? Well he went on to make a ton of money in spite of that and recently sold out to Amazon for over a billion dollars. And just recently he came back to the Shark Tank but as one of the guest sharks now that he's rolling in the dough like Lori & Robert & Mr. Wonderful & Mark & Damond.

Honored Contributor

Not the kind of ring I was hoping for.

Respected Contributor

More Ring stuff? Geez, how many has this been? How many more to go? Im Ringed out....

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

More Ring stuff? Geez, how many has this been? How many more to go? Im Ringed out....

GIIIRRRLLLLLLLL! ..... I thought I was the only one thinking this....but HSN does the same darn thing with that Arlo security system....UGH!

Super Contributor

While we have a security system makes Ring unnecessary I sure am enjoying the ad photo on the homepage.  I can't stop cackling at how much the guy in the camera shot looks like Val from DWTS!  Woman Wink