Respected Contributor

I just received this about 15 minutes ago. As I could not tell from the presentations if I needed fair or light I got both to see which would be the right shade for me I bought these on AD glad I did as they sold out). I am usually a light in everything but they kept saying order down one color. Well, the fair was no light I looked like a ghost and it did not cover even the slighest little dark spot on my hand. The light was perfect!!! In the case the colors do not look that different, but when applied then you can really see the difference. I had read many reviews on Sephora about the foundation and the cover-up being too thick, it is not. I shook the tube a little like Jose said to mix the oil into the product and it went on light and creamy. The cover-up is also very creamy. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE the color of the cheek blush. On TV of course they put tons of make-up on and after repeatedly doing this, they start to look like clowns. I put on just a dab, and the color is just gorgeous, just the right amount of pink to give you that fresh from the outdoors look, but very subptle (sp?). The oil I have been using for quite a while and I cannot be without it. Use it on my hands and face and to quote LR it is "amazing" (hated to use that word but it truly is).

So that being said, I am one happy lady. Just canceled my AD for the fair.