Respected Contributor

Re: REALLY? TSV Again? Candace Cameron Bure The Ocean Dipped Long-Sleeve Tee

No I don't have the app but thanks anyway. It won't let me cancel so I guess its coming.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The customer reviews for the tee are visible now! Funny how that works...the day after the TSV.

https://www.qvc.com/Candace-Cameron-Bure-The-Ocean-Dipped-Long-Sleeve-Tee.product.A473684.html?sc=PS...

Honored Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Do you have a order no for the previous top so I can look at reviews. I was going to cancel my order today but of course its in process.

@luvmyteddy4  You mean an item number? It's the same item number. Do you have the Q app? You can see the reviews on the app. I cannot see them on my laptop using edge browser.

@shoechic 

That is SO weird! 

I prefer Firefox....but just changed to Edge on my desktop and I can still see every single review, 420 of them.

I have nothing against Candace!  I think she is adorable....but her designs are not for my body type. 

I do, however, still disagree with @SilleeMee ...with respect....LOL

IMHO the reviews have NOT been taken down. 

They ARE still there, there is not a conspiracy going on....or hiding tactics!

It is a browser/IT thing, but yes you are right, QVC needs a complete &overhaul of their IT dept.  to get all these glitches fixed.

I LOVE tie dye, ombre etc but I will be honest, once I saw all those bad reviews, I never gave that sweater a second glance.

Respected Contributor

It has terrible reviews. I am sure they are trying to clear their inventory, but they should've just put it on clearance. None of her clothes look special to me except for the high prices. Everything looks shapeless too.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

Do you have the Q app? You can see the reviews on the app. I cannot see them on my laptop using edge browser.

@shoechic 

That is SO weird! 

I prefer Firefox....but just changed to Edge on my desktop and I can still see every single review, 420 of them.

I have nothing against Candace!  I think she is adorable....but her designs are not for my body type. 

I do, however, still disagree with @SilleeMee ...with respect....LOL

IMHO the reviews have NOT been taken down. 

They ARE still there, there is not a conspiracy going on....or hiding tactics!

It is a browser/IT thing, but yes you are right, QVC needs a complete &overhaul of their IT dept.  to get all these glitches fixed.

I LOVE tie dye, ombre etc but I will be honest, once I saw all those bad reviews, I never gave that sweater a second glance.

@RespectLife  Well it's a new day & ofc all the reviews are now there for me to see as well (laptop - edge). I have noticed that when they recycle these TSV's, for whatever reason, I cannot see the reviews unless I go into the app. Once it is no longer a special, then I can see them again.

Honored Contributor

@shoechic 

I have yet to try the app....it may work better on my phone than qvc.com, but just haven't pulled the trigger on adding another thing to my phone.

There are so many issues I'd like to see changed with their website, but that is another thread for another day.

I am not techy enuf to wager a guess why things happen (like reviews missing) to some ppl and not to others, but I do know it isn't an accross the board issue.

Honored Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

@Marceil Some of her views are anathema.  See her comments about the reasons she left Hallmark for GAC for a reason. She does have many that support her ideas.

I took a look. I don't watch Hallmark which is why I've never seen her any TV or film.  I had no idea she was even an actress. Yes she maybe holier than thou, ...and .I'd be happy if Hallmark & GAC imploded and never raised their face again.  But I love the clothing she designs or inspires.  So she could be the devil we know, but I don't care.

Honored Contributor

Since a lot of people can see the reviews and this seems to be on going, QVC does not take them down.  Its not a conspiracy.  But if you want to believe that it is your privilege.  I use Google Chrome and always see the reviews.

Although I have not read anything on Candace's religious views, she is allowed to profess her Christianity.  So far that has not been done away with at this time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I just received my Candace Cameron Bure Ocean Dipped Long Sleeve T-shirt TSV and it’s Absolutely Adorable!!! I wanted it when it first aired as a TSV, because I loved the color Trellis green, but didn’t get it. I am so happy I got it now and at a much lower price. It’s a very lightweight cotton. so I will wear it this summer with the sleeves scrunched up, especially since I’m in air conditioned places more than I’m outside in the heat. It fits me beautifully, like it was made for me. I ordered the XXS (5’6” 132 lb.) instead of my usual XS because reviews said it ran large. For those who thought the TSV must be all returns, they were very wrong. I know “New” when I see “New” and the bag was sealed, the tag was on the shirt and it totally felt “Brand New”. Besides there’s no way they could have had 60,000 returned T-shirt’s to sell. I think what happened was they somehow got another huge shipment of these shirts from the manufacturer and they had no choice but to sell them at a reasonable price. After all I’m sure they sold that many earlier in the year. Basically hoping for those that bought it and liked it might buy another color or customers like me that didn’t buy it the first time around. By the way. I also got a clearance priced CCB short sleeve French Terry shirt w/ Poplin Sleeve, Item # A473210 in the Sage Tie Dye (XS) after I saw Terri Conn wearing in on air and looking good in it. You might be able to see the airing with Terri on YouTube. Often repeats of on air segments can be found on YouTube just by searching the name of the item. It’s very cute and a different style that you don’t see everyday. Check it out you might like it too! 😉
Esteemed Contributor

I like Candace as an actress, but not her clothes. The same with Kim Gravel....the quality is not there.