Honored Contributor

Re: REALLY? TSV Again? Candace Cameron Bure The Ocean Dipped Long-Sleeve Tee

@RespectLife wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Just goes to show you ,they think their customers are really stupid,i notice this morning no reviews,they are cleaning out their warehouse.

That doesn't make sense since many ppl can see reviews just fine.

I can not see them, and this is a older tsv, does that make sense?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I like the dip dye style and colors.  At the price, it might be handy for times one wants extra sun protection like at the pool over a swimsuit or gardening.  Or early morning walks when it's cool. Probably lightweight cotton which is ok for summer but might  shrink.  I noticed the hem on one of the models looked kinda twisted in the back.It looks like a $20 tee.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't wear that thing if they paid me the $21. But then I wouldn't buy anything in that brand.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the TSV.  Got that one in February.  This time it's cheaper.  Hope this isn't a trend with QVC, putting up TSV more then once.  I called to see if I could get it $10.00 cheaper.  No dice.  The top is OK.  I've worn it once.  Used it as a cover up actually.  Since its kind of straight (you really have to be rather thin to look very good in some of her clothes)  She's tiny and designs for herself. Like Susan Graver and her XS.  Looks better tucked in. I loved the color.  Mine was the berry one. Once in awhile her clothes misfire.  I had to return a sleeveless top.  One under arm hole was bigger than the other. Most of her clothes I love and appreciate the short tops she makes. I had to turn down a top today from Kim Gravel because it was 26" long!  I'm wearing little 4" shorts underneath!  QVC does not offer petite tops.  And you really can't shorten them. 

Respected Contributor

Do you have a order no for the previous top so I can look at reviews. I was going to cancel my order today but of course its in process.

Frequent Contributor

I don't understand why people do not like Candace.  I have this top and am purchasing another.  It is very soft and not too sheer.  I feel like comments on here are about her and not a piece of clothing.  

Super Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Do you have a order no for the previous top so I can look at reviews. I was going to cancel my order today but of course its in process.

@luvmyteddy4  You mean an item number? It's the same item number. Do you have the Q app? You can see the reviews on the app. I cannot see them on my laptop using edge browser.

Trusted Contributor

@Marceil Some of her views are anathema.  See her comments about the reasons she left Hallmark for GAC for a reason. She does have many that support her ideas.

Frequent Contributor

Her clthes are nice but way too expensive in my view
Respected Contributor

I purchased this top the first go round and returned.  Did not fit me well.  The neckline did not work for me.

I do think selling it for less  this time around shows you not the best price that they could have done.  Some of the TSV come up later at a better price for sure.  I don't jump on all these items like I use to.  More you shop the more you learn.  

The Denim and Company dress I bought not long ago at a big deal price.  I forgot it was a TSV at one time.  Fits me great.  

Just picked up some tanks from Belle line and I paid a lot more prior so I ordered two more sets in different colors.. Getting 4 for the price I paid for 2.  Fit me great and worth the original price to me but wasn't that long ago I paid more.  I should have waited.