Frequent Contributor

REALLY QVC- KIND BAR VALUE IS NO VALUE TODAY -- SAVE MONEY

Kind bars are so much cheaper every where else today except QVC. Sams club has a pack of 20 for 19.00. 1.42 per bar is no value. I guess if you go to CVS or a gas station you will pay 2.00 a bar, but who is really paying 40.00 for only 28 bars. I guess people who do not shop or who can not leave their home. They are delicious, but not for the price today.

Honored Contributor

Re: REALLY QVC- KIND BAR VALUE IS NO VALUE TODAY -- SAVE MONEY

Walmart is the only store in my area that has them and usually only 2 kinds anyway. It's just not worth it to drive there, fight for a parking space, deal with all the rude people everywhere and possibly end up buying things I normally wouldn't if I'd have stayed home and ordered from QVC. For some it's advantageous because they shop at stores that carry them and also many don't care about variety. Plus I know they will be fresher than the ones on the Walmart shelves.

Respected Contributor

The TSV isn't a bargain for me because I can get Kind bars for $1.25 each when they're on sale at the King Soopers 2 blocks from home. Even if they say they're offering flavors not available elsewhere, or hard to find elsewhere, it doesn't matter to me; I just get whatever's on the shelf that I like.

I know Amazon sells Kind bars & does offer a subscription service at a discounted rate, so that might be an alternative for shoppers who can't find them locally.

Valued Contributor

You can also buy them directly from Kind, but don't know how the prices compare.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Respected Contributor

As usual, it's a deal for people who are too busy to shop or cannot get out to shop, or send a gift box to someone, or people who are not aware of the pricing differences, people in rural areas. There are lots of reasons people would order these. But not me.

Regular Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}this special value is ridiculous.... it isn't a value at all... no way.... Gosh, I can get these at Whole Foods, yes I said whole foods for $1.25 a bar.... and all of the flavors....You must be kidding, QVC....... also, I get chili almond in the kind bar... save your money ladies! no deal here... please.

Contributor

Not a value indeed. Our price chopper grocery store has them on sale for $1 each!

Contributor

I think it's a deal if you can only find them in Starbucks - I think they're over $2.50 a bar at the one near me. But I can get them in a lot of places for less than $2 more often around $1.49 - not on sale.

Trusted Contributor

Good for everyone who has these stores available to shop at, but what if you don't? And what if you want more of a variety than just two or three flavors like alot of places offer out in the marketplace? From the comments made on several blogs here, prices for these bars are all over the place. The Q's price isn't totally unreasonable, from that standpoint.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}this special value is ridiculous.... it isn't a value at all... no way.... Gosh, I can get these at Whole Foods, yes I said whole foods for $1.25 a bar.... and all of the flavors....You must be kidding, QVC....... also, I get chili almond in the kind bar... save your money ladies! no deal here... please.

I don't know what Whole Foods you shop at but they are $2.25 a bar not $1.25 in Lo Angeles Trader Joe's sells them for $1.79 a bar and carries about flavors. That is their daily price - no sale prices