Regular Contributor

Re: RE: TSV BRACELET FROM BALI

Well Ladies, I just wanted to let you all know I received my bracelet, ring and necklace and here is my review!

"I can't speak for anyone else because it seems some people in the reviews below did receive good quality jewelry, but my experience was not good...
Poor quality in silver with very bad workmanship on my whole set pieces e.g. earrings, bracelet, necklace.The gold edging around each stone don't completely go round or on some pieces was missing. Very disappointed with the Artisan Crafted set!! Just very poor workmanship and will be sending back and will call customer service about this. "

So sad and will call customer service about this and maybe with some time I'll save money and buy a good quality set from David Yurman. Maybe I can find it on sale, doubt it but will try even on Ebay... Not sure, but boy am I disappointed with my set...I guess the saying you get what you pay for goes, but the price was still high for a no name, so to speak!!

Enjoy if yours was lovely ladies and wear in amazing health!! xxxHeart

Regular Contributor

Okay now I feel badly complaining about jewelry when some people don't even have food to eat...With everything going on in the world I should stop and think a bit more!! Sorry, needed to post this!! Peace!! HeartWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't receive mine yet looks like I should get it today.  I ordered the aquamarine.  The reviews are mostly bad about the bracelet stating you can hardly see the gold and the quality of the stones are bad.  I guess I will find out soon about mine.