Frequent Contributor

I do believe the bag is very beautiful. I remember going through my local Macy stores , here in the Sacramento Region of Northern California, and seeing and touching the brand upfront, thinking one day I will buy one!! I have been watching several of the presentations last night and today, and repeatedly have heard the hosts say over and over, that this STYLE of bag will not be available in the US until JULY, that we are doing a First time launch of this STYLE of RADLEY London bags! So please , help me understand why, today on MACYs website, this EXACT STYLE of bag is available in three colors, one of those colors is available today on the Q, and yes, the price is 298. Dollars? What happened to JULY launch in the US, when it is available NOW??? MJ

Valued Contributor

you're totally right! Looks like Macy's offers 3 colors as compared to the Q's 7. Maybe the hosts were referring to the color options?

Respected Contributor

Different leather.

The Macy's/Radley bags avaliable are smooth leather. This is pebbled.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your response! I do believe you are correct. For me, though, when I think of the word, “style” I immediately think of the outside appearance, pockets, straps, etc, I never thought of the leather texture. There are so many things that can be different in regards to the style, but the style sets , to me, the general physical makeup of the bag, regardless of color and feel. Thank you! MJ

Honored Contributor

It is different leather Macy's is smooth leather.  QVC does sell this one too for $298.  It was mentioned somewhere that this was made for QVC which is incorrect.  The TSV will be out in retail in July.  I like how simple it is without looking and feeling heavy with a lot of hardware.  I really like the color dove gray especially with the hint of lavender. It sounds like D&B's oyster.  This is the perfect spring & summer bag. I am still deciding.   

Frequent Contributor

Re: RADLEY London TSV

[ Edited ]

I saw a tan Radley at TJ Maxx yesterday, very similar style to the tsv.  Believe it was $129 - in addition to the little dog it had a pretty polished pink flat stone hanging from it.  If it were black would have snapped it up.  

Respected Contributor

Be sure to watch the latest video where they show the linings for each bag. They're not all the same. Just discovered that the black has a pale green lining. Not a fan of green.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen or felt a Radley London bag in person.

This bag didn't excite me at all. The style is very been there, done that.  Something about the style looked rather old fashioned to me.

Occasional Contributor

I purchased this bag on QVC last year, not in pebble leather but smooth leather. I absolutely love the bag and did just buy the POND TSV. They hope that people watching are not savy to what is in the stores I guess. 

Still a good buy.

Love the bag.

Respected Contributor

@Neen2 I too ordered the Pond color in the TSV..  I am looking forward to receiving it.  I did take a long time to decide though.  I have two other styles of Radley London bags and I give them excellent ratings.  A good brand of bags IMO.  One thing I wish they did include is a key keeper, like Dooney includes in most of their bags.