Respected Contributor

I totally agree -- a canvas bag for $200?? 

For whomever chooses to purchase it -- enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

I won't pay this much for a canvas bag.  I'd rather donate directly to a military charity.

Respected Contributor

Re: R. Riveter TSV 7/2

[ Edited ]

In short: SO cute!!

TOO expensive!!...especially for a TSV

Not in my budget, and I have a ton of bags, but...if it had been a better price, this is really pretty, I might have considered it. I've bought all crossbodies this year, and I don't have a lot of totes, especially for summer like this. But...way too much for me for what it is. I do like the concept though.

TJ Maxx....here I come.

I am glad it's made in the U.S.A. Those that are getting one~enjoy! 😎👜

Super Contributor
Great way to support our military families. I'm a very proud active duty military Mom and appreciate all who are serving and served.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Unfortunately this is way too big for me to carry!
Occasional Contributor

Love US made and that they employ spouses but this price is too rich for me. I hope others enjoy 

Valued Contributor
THIS is why the Q & other companies will continue to sell most items made in China or elsewhere! Everyone screams how they want "made in USA" but when it snacks them in the face what that actually costs....all of a sudden it's "oh that's too expensive". Go figure! lol
Esteemed Contributor

@sometimesQVCaddict wrote:
THIS is why the Q & other companies will continue to sell most items made in China or elsewhere! Everyone screams how they want "made in USA" but when it snacks them in the face what that actually costs....all of a sudden it's "oh that's too expensive". Go figure! lol

@sometimesQVCaddict  I was thinking the same thing but didn't post anything.  You really can't win. LOL

Occasional Contributor

I am from Ft.Bragg, NC.  And while growing up, Fayetteville and the surrounding areas were also big for manufacturing books, toys, clothing and undergarments which SADLY is no more.  So I get buying US made.  I try to do so whenever possible and I have many family members who only look for US made when purchasing especially remembering how we grew up.  I even remember all of the companies at least twice a year would allow non-workers the ability to purchase directly onsite.

I am a big bag girl.  I love an east/west bag that could also be crossbody.  But this bag for me (again sadly) is not worth the price for canvas.  So I wish them well on their TSV day. I love their story but I am just not going to be a purchaser this time around.

Honored Contributor

@sometimesQVCaddict wrote:

@sometimesQVCaddict , I was just going to post something similar and then I saw your response.

Everyone wants made in the USA until they have to pay for it.   

Respected Contributor

Love the floral and several of the other choices. I am retired and happily do not need a huge tote. Would snap it up if it were smaller,,,,and not $200.