Esteemed Contributor

Re: Qvc stopped showing TSV in advance

Yes.  HSN is offering TS previews and pre-sales.

Good strategy by the new HSN President and brand manager.

Super Contributor

I don't mind that you cannot purchase before midnight on the TSV day, but what harm is there in letting people know what it is?

I'm on EST, and have to get up early for work.  So I'm not staying up until Midnight on the off chance that I might like the TSV. 

And especially for Tall sizes, they are usually sold out before I get a chance to see them in the morning.

I guess it saves me $$ by not falling for the TSV hype.

Trusted Contributor

I don't care about being able to order the TSV in advance, but as others have said, it is nice to know in advance so I can think about it, comparison shop and read reviews.

Since I don't make decisions quickly, I also liked when you could purchase some TSV's a day or two later at the TSV price.  I don't like to buy on impulse and have buyer's remorse.  I appreciated the opportunity of still being able to buy after the fact.  However, I get that it is supposed to be a Today's Special Value.

Trusted Contributor

I think this is a mistake. It makes me less likely to purchase TSV’s. I would at least like to see them a day or so ahead to think about it and look at the details online. I’m not into hysterical buying.