Respected Contributor

I do not own anything from VPH and I was curious. For those of you that already have any of the wreaths, are they really that full,or are they fluffed up for tv presentations? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I do not own anything from VPH and I was curious. For those of you that already have any of the wreaths, are they really that full,or are they fluffed up for tv presentations? Thanks!

@bmorechick  Yes, they are beautiful.  I think many years ago she may have presented less full wreaths, but posters mentioned it, and all of the wreaths that I have bought for the last four or so years are very full,. love them all.

Honored Contributor

I have AD wreaths from 3-4 years ago which are wonderful with unique components, full and well made.  I have one I bought within the past year that is junk so who knows what this most recent group will be?  From what I could see during today's presentations, I wasn't impressed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@bmorechick, I took a chance and ordered the wreaths this morning.  It has been quite a while since I ordered wreaths from Valerie, but the ones that I have are still beautiful after many years.  My only complaint is that they are generally very heavy and I find that I cannot always hang them on my outer door.  My front door has a portico so no weather gets to it, even though Valerie did say that they could be hung outdoors if covered.

However, the ones that I have seen at the outlets do not look very good.  I am not sure if that is why they were sent back or if just being at the outlet and being handled caused the look of poor quality.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I received my TSV today. It's very full....I'm happy with it!

Trusted Contributor

@bmorechick ~ I own quite a few of Valerie's wreaths and can honestly remember only one I sent back due to the quality.  I really like her wreaths and garlands.  I didn't order the TSV because I don't care for the magnolias but it does look like it would be of really good quality.

Respected Contributor

I've been buying her wreaths and garlands for a long time and most of the time they are beautiful and full.  I returned only one in the past years.  There is a Michael's near me and I've priced wreaths there.  They are way too expensive for me.  I think Valerie's are very nice.  I bought the garland from today.  Ithink you would like the wreath very much.

Honored Contributor

At one time, I thought Valerie's wreaths were over priced.  I needed a new wreath and looked everywhere local.  My last stop was Joanne's.  They had a 50% off that seasons wreaths.  They were horrible.  I looked at Valerie's and decided to order.  I haven't looked back.  The quality is there.  I buy them in the as is section, so the price is now there.  I think I have 6.  Love them all.  I did return a couple until I found out what size and style fit my style.  I'm passing on the TSV because I already have wreaths for those seasons.  I'm looking for a simple every day wreath.  I had one from Pottery Barn, but it faded so much I had to finally toss it.  Oh and Valerie's wreaths don't fade in full sun light.

Respected Contributor
I really want a couple, but two not needed. Wish I could buy them that way
Respected Contributor

Thanks guys 😉!