Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Vionic TSV thong

I bought these in white and black. They are stiffer than my other Vionic TSV from two years ago, but those have always been kind of wide on me. I like the sole and the bow. They are really cute, but probably will need a little break in time, The orthotics give a nice support to my feet. I like the thong style!

Esteemed Contributor

I usually don't like the thong style but these felt really good ....I had them on all day and I wouldn't hike in them but the toe area is ok. I purchased the animal print and with the bow, really feminine and cute
Respected Contributor

Your post made me laugh- That is HUGE pet-peeve of mine. At work during May- September, I hear that 'flip-flap" all day long as people walk by and it DRIVES ME NUTS!!

Valued Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Knitgirly said:

Your post made me laugh- That is HUGE pet-peeve of mine. At work during May- September, I hear that 'flip-flap" all day long as people walk by and it DRIVES ME NUTS!!

Especially at work and church.

Super Contributor

I'm on waitlist for these in the white but I have several other thong styles from Vionic, including the Tide, Tide II and the Tide with sequins and none of my make the "flip flip" sound when I walk. Now, it could be because I'm used to walking in Birkenstock and I naturally grip my toes when I walk, but I don't know. I paid attention to them yesterday and they didn't make the sound when I walked.