Respected Contributor

Question about Quacker TSV size exchange?

I found the two pairs of QF TSV capris I ordered to be quite large. I sent them back today to exchange for a smaller size. I enclosed the appropriate paperwork and also wrote a note.

Do I need to do anything further? As in call Customer Service?

Thank you very much for any info you can give me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about Quacker TSV size exchange?

I have done one exchange in the past.  I just filled out the return slip (didn’t call) and I received my exchange a couple weeks later with no hitch.  Not sure if I just got lucky since I’ve read a few posts of exchanges gone wrong. 

Respected Contributor

You can watch in your Order Status when the item is received and the new item shipped.  I just learned this myself.  It's not a slow process, but it's not fast either.

Honored Contributor

You shouldn't have to do anything else.  However, watch your order to see when the return is done and make sure the replacement is sent out.

I've had good luck with one exchange, but a recent one (sent back because defective and I wanted a replacement) just got a refund; no replacement.

I waited for at least a week, expecting to see the replacement order, but finally emailed the QVC mods to check into it.  Paulette sorted it out for me.  Luckily the item/color I wanted was still available.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your replies!

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld...I had to exchange mine for a smaller size, too. Once the USPS records receipt of the return package, you can email CS and ask them to send you your new pair (they can see on your account  the return is on its way). That’s what I do so that my correct size doesn’t sell out before my return actually gets back to PA.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.